Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm just now seeing the Sherman clip :russ:

"watch how you talk to me Skip"
fml-angry.gif

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I must be in the minority, but I don't have any issues with Sherm. It may be due to the fact he keeps his foot on Skip's neck. His response yesterday was exactly the response Unc should've had when Skip told that big nikka to put his glasses on :whoo::skip:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I must be in the minority, but I don't have any issues with Sherm. It may be due to the fact he keeps his foot on Skip's neck. His response yesterday was exactly the response Unc should've had when Skip told that big nikka to put his glasses on :whoo::skip:
It’s as if Sherman is constantly conscious of not having that Shannon moment and overcompensates to show Skip “I’m not the one” and it plays horribly on camera.

“Don’t raise your voice at me” ???

Skip spoke to him in a regular tone :beli:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
It’s as if Sherman is constantly conscious of not having that Shannon moment and overcompensates to show Skip “I’m not the one” and it plays horribly on camera.

“Don’t raise your voice at me” ???

Skip spoke to him in a regular tone :beli:
I don't necessarily disagree but he's been pretty consistent all year. I've never seen someone address Skip the way Sherm does and I've watched Skip since Cold Pizza. There's a genuine disgust there regarding some of Skip's more outlandish takes. It's giving me SA and Max vibes.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the end of the day skip has no respect for any of these athletes

he's a piece of shyt weirdo who has needed to get punched in the face for decades at this point.

he also looks like death and low energy as fukk. he is finished. stephen a and shannon bout to piss on his grave. fakkit :pacspit:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I feel like Skip and Stephen A are both losing steam
They honestly could use each other right now, but we know thats not happening :pachaha:
skip is the white version of stephen.. n stephen is the black version of skip both newspaper

both played basketball..

skip majority cowboys stephe 76ers

both radio

both tv

both in movies

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I feel like Skip and Stephen A are both losing steam
They honestly could use each other right now, but we know thats not happening :pachaha:
SAS and first take never been higher in the ratings or popularity

Skip thought he was ESPN and you find out quick you ain't shyt without the machine

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Skip and Sherman one on one would be a very entertaining show

I only watch clips on YouTube these days. Skip looks tired and frustrated with the current iteration of the show. He hasn’t found anyone he’s gelled with.

I’ll be honest, shows on YouTube are a lot more organic and interesting than anything on ESPN and FS1

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nightcap best show in sports, followed by First Things First. I love how Unc just casually lets Ocho that he wasn't as elite as he claims to be, but it's out of love not hate .

In this order...
NFL RedZone
CBS UEFA Champions League in studio show
Nightcap
Gil's Arena
TNT Inside the NBA
It is what it is
Speak