Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Hold up. Shannon Sharpe did that on CBS for damn near a decade and finally came around on undisputed.

Why can't Sherman get years to get better?
Social media age....it's easier to dissect and critique in this era Cuzz everything is on the tube and twitter. When Shannon was on cbs it was once a week and twitter,yt weren't like they are today

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I think Sherman legit wants to murder Skip and Skip’s making SURE he keeps him on via satellite and not in studio because he knows Sherman would Sprewell his neck lmao.

Niccas thinkin' Sherm putting on an act like this man ain't full of rage and ready to explode lol :dame:

Niccas finna pull up on Ernestine and Skip like:

"Come thru. Come thru, Skip!"

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I feel like Skip and Stephen A are both losing steam
They honestly could use each other right now, but we know thats not happening :pachaha:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I generally hate when they cut each other off mid talking point, because it usually leads to someone else also chiming in which leads to the original orator completely out of wack from his original point.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't watched this show but I've seen clips on YouTube and thought it was dry and there's no chemistry. Skip doesn't work without someone to play off of and his gimmick played out years ago. Right now he's Dame without Jay Z.

Hold up. Shannon Sharpe did that on CBS for damn near a decade and finally came around on undisputed.

Why can't Sherman get years to get better?

Shannon was still funny and had the likeable country guy thing going on for him. He just needed to put it all together.

Sherman isn't good at articulating points, isn't funny, and is temperamental. He's living off name alone because he can't translate the personality he had as a player to TV. I watched a video from his YouTube channel and he's not good on that either. He doesn't say anything interesting.

Naturally...however hardly any viral clips of Shannon since he been on FT other than his makeup having him look weird

That's not his role. First Take isn't doing those over the top things that they had to do on FS1. They still have Orlovsky, Clark, and the usual ex players there to actually talk about football. Shannon will probably get more loose as he develops chemistry but he's more business like on ESPN and The Night Cap is where he shows his personality.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Social media age....it's easier to dissect and critique in this era Cuzz everything is on the tube and twitter. When Shannon was on cbs it was once a week and twitter,yt weren't like they are today

naaah sharpe definitely got joked on for a good minute…folks used to call him a talking horse

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nightcap best show in sports, followed by First Things First. I love how Unc just casually lets Ocho that he wasn't as elite as he claims to be, but it's out of love not hate .
Unc also had to set Ocho straight on why he wouldnt be good on First Take. Ocho kept asking about it like 4 episodes in a row. Unc seems like he finally got fed up about him asking and straight said Ocho wouldnt work on a show like that because Ocho too nice with his takes, and nobody wants to hear that. He aint asked Shannon about being on First Take again after that :mjlol: