Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Red Money

All Star
Daps
They got Robert Smith on today. Why wasn't he on talking college football during the season?

He's more alert, enthusiastic and energetic than Key & Skip. His racially ambiguous ass probably downed a bunch of coffee to sober up cause it's 6:30am out there on the west coast.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
They got Robert Smith on today. Why wasn't he on talking college football during the season?

He's more alert, enthusiastic and energetic than Key & Skip. His racially ambiguous ass probably downed a bunch of coffee to sober up cause it's 6:30am out there on the west coast.

They need to talk more CFB next season. Key is plugged in w/ NIL ppl; Skip a Sooners fan, and now they have Rob at their disposal. Hell, Joel Klatt is a Fox employee, they can bring him in too :dead:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That bald cat at the beginnning was minnesota RB Robert Smith? Wow

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I haven't watched much but it just seems off.

Never liked keyshawn on tv. He's not bad, just not a fan.

Mike is great but I think he's not good in a daily role for 3 hrs.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Keyshawn just doesn't understand the entertainment factor. I don't have problem with his takes per say. He ain't gotta say nothing wild. He just needs a little controversy to him to me. The other factor is he's not a workaholic. That's not a bad thing but I'm sure Skip does not like this ngga taking off the way he does.