Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Mama’s Cooking got to him

kwame-brown-mamas-cooking.gif
Oddly enough when Kwame first came out he seemed like a potential media star.

But that ngga is legit crazy and bitter af.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I watch this show faithfully. Not sure what I'm going to do in the morning because Stephen A aint't believable to me. Even though I don't agree with Shannon poltically, ethically, etc. It was great to see him grow. Lebron stan vs. Lebron hater. Stright up wrestling influence. But the show was really over once Skip disrespected him with the HOF comment. Now, Skip is totally tame and don't yell anymore, He hasn't lost his temper, or said "It's my turn" in month. It's just this fake, nice stuff. So the show been dead but this made it official.

@valet why don't you agree with Shannon Sharpe politically or ethically? Not trying to argue or anything just curious on your views.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was this incident that pushed Shannon over the edge. Shannon was sharing the personal story about his brother getting hurt. Skip was so full of shyt saying nobody had a problem with his tweet.

Never saw this clip before

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It was only a matter of time Undisputed died

Started off great with Skip, Shannon, and Joy with rotating guests like Michael Vick, Eric dikkerson, Joel Klatt, Jason Terry, Chris Broussard, and Nick Wright to name a few. Obviously it was Cowboys and LeBron heavy then but still.

Then Joy leaves, and in comes Jenny Taft, Skip pissed off Jenny so then Jenny left and then Skip pissed off Shannon and that partnership became rocky and guests started appearing less and less and now you’re left with a Undisputed that’s a shell of its former self.