Shannon and Ocho speak about Camron saying he’s African American not African. Comment’s definitely agree with FBA.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Not his mother.
He said he was raised by a caribbean woman, think he called her his aunt or something.
Spoke extremely fondly of her.

IMPOSSIBLE to be in ny and not have some relationship with a jew, italian, arab, caribbean, african person etc
Camron is fully black american. Being raised by a carribean woman doesn’t mean he has carribean lineage.

Why are we even discussing this? Are cacs raised by black nannies black as well? Wtf

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
First off, I never said anything about bondage, the people here were doing well before 1492, second there's a thing called a paper genocide where classifications where changed over time. In fact, if a person lived long enough they could have gone through multiple classifications.

What is this supposed to show me. There were natives here? This doesn't prove they are Black because they are dark. Furthermore this is one of many tribes found here. How many FBA do you know that specifically traces back to this specific tribe?

Pictures don't cut is as evidence and this is why you people come off like clowns you can't present this to support your claims. All they have to do to disprove you claim is test the remains of those dead Indians and prove you not related to them. If you were a serious person you would make sure the testing had been done yourself before you present these as your ancestors. That's how grounded adults reason. You seem not to understand that your bullshyt can be picked apart. We can genetic test fukking mummies to trace genealogy. Why do you think they can't trace back your lies? You say I insult you then you continue to embarrass yourself. You went to school let's assume. Do you know what the fukk constitutes supporting evidence. Valid sources? Not a picture and a concocted story muthafuka.

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Camron is fully black american. Being raised by a carribean woman doesn’t mean he has carribean lineage.

Why are we even discussing this? Are cacs raised by black nannies black as well? Wtf

Just making a point, and he loved Caribbean women so much, the last girl he was with was afro hispanic.

Just stating that he not with the division shyt.
And would probably spit on those who talking all that division shyt.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Just making a point, and he loved Caribbean women so much, the last girl he was with was afro hispanic.

Just stating that he not with the division shyt.
And would probably spit on those who talking all that division shyt.
Yeah he was with Juju

Just saying Camron is fully black american. Thats all. If you live in NYC of course you naturally mingle with the entire diaspora. NYC is one of the melting pots of the world

Wally West

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What is this supposed to show me. There were natives here. This doesn't prove they are Black. Just dark. Your AFRICAN ancestors mixed with these natives ONCE THEY CAME HERE. That is why you have native blood. It doesn't change anything about slavery.
You're arguing with yourself at this point

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
And your folks were slaves on both sides?

Just curious from the research standpoint.

I am. NC and SC. Both mother and father side have white and native. Like, grandfathers grandfather type shyt. I never had my DNA analyzed (@Feds :ufdup: ) but in my case there's four family trees all with some mix (my four grandparents families).

I guess I'm just judging by looking at the people I know and grew up with. I have very few in my cypher that I would look at and say were pure African.

93% my bad, both of my folks were slaves.

Wally West

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
fools don't like being challenged. This always remains true. Go steal someone else identify because you don't like yours. I'm sure it's gonna work out just fine.
I dropped links in the thread and anecdotal situations, who is stealing someone's identity if my personal research says differently than what's taught. l'd rather take Granny's info and research to see if it's true, then take Rand McNally's version of my people's history.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironically this beefing is also tribalism so it's no longer an issue reserved for Africans on the continent. And that call back is outdated. Corruption is more of an issue than tribalism today. This ain't the 90's

Comparing the two is beyond ignorant.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Reparations for slavery should be based on lineage. It's going to present a problem when some Black descendants of slavery advocate for reparations while claiming they are natives of the Americas. Natives already got restitution. Uh oh...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I dropped links in the thread and anecdotal situations, who is stealing someone's identity if my personal research says differently than what's taught. l'd rather take Granny's info and research to see if it's true, then take Rand McNally's version of my people's history.
That's not research that's bullshyt that started online. I told you already if you think you from that tribe you have to prove it before you claim it. Can just see some dark people and say they your people.

But then you have a problem. You don't believe genetic testing. :dead: