Shannon and Ocho speak about Camron saying he’s African American not African. Comment’s definitely agree with FBA.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you're serious, the information is out there, but we both know you aren't lol...maybe somebody else will find these links interesting

It is not that I do not care.
Just that I view such things as thinking too small.

It has been stated that every 500 years or so, most people completely change their religion, politics, location etc
Whether cause of war, science, travel etc

Basically humans are never the same after a few hundred years.
So what was so 2000 years ago, will be completely different in the year 2500

I myself are a mixture of this and that, majority African.

I say that to say, while those things are important to learn for historical purposes.
"Yesterdays color, location, people, are not todays color, location, people, price" - Fat Joe

It is best to concentrate on the now, and being Human.

Wally West

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It is not that I do not care.
Just that I view such things as thinking too small.

It has been stated that every 500 years or so, most people completely change their religion, politics, location etc
Whether cause of war, science, travel etc

Basically humans are never the same after a few hundred years.
So what was so 2000 years ago, will be completely different in the year 2500

I myself are a mixture of this and that, majority African.

I say that to say, while those things are important to learn for historical purposes.
"Yesterdays color, location, people, are not todays color, location, people, price" - Fat Joe

It is best to concentrate on the now, and being Human.
I get all that but where it comes into play in the now is that not only is back pay due, but there is an issue of land that was passed down through families and taken through illegal means

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I get all that but where it comes into play in the now is that not only is back pay due, but there is an issue of land that was passed down through families and taken through illegal means

I completely understand that.
My main issue is just that "land".
It has been one of the greatest problems we have.

I think from a humanitarian perspective.
So I feel the earth belongs to everyone.
And space is much bigger.

If we get past the simple divisions, maybe in a few hundred years we gone to other planets, to settle.

It is forecasted that water will become scarce, more pollution, more extinct animals etc

So if we do not get past the simple shyt, there might be no land or people left in a few hundred years.
If not less.

Wally West

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I completely understand that.
My main issue is just that "land".
It has been one of the greatest problems we have.

I think from a humanitarian perspective.
So I feel the earth belongs to everyone.
And space is much bigger.

If we get past the simple divisions, maybe in a few hundred years we gone to other planets, to settle.

It is forecasted that water will become scarce, more pollution, more extinct animals etc

So if we do not get past the simple shyt, there might be no land or people left in a few hundred years.
If not less.
I'm confident we'll turn things around, stay positive breh..as far as the Earth belonging to everyone, I absolutely agree..it's just the ones who have been in charge have let greed overpower their responsibility to the Earth..and shout out the African and Caribbean brehs for banging on the colonisers in their countries, I don't think its far from happening here

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm confident we'll turn things around, stay positive breh..as far as the Earth belonging to everyone, I absolutely agree..it's just the ones who have been in charge have let greed overpower their responsibility to the Earth..and shout out the African and Caribbean brehs for banging on the colonisers in their countries, I don't think its far from happening here

That is the absolute truth.
Above one of the first slave dungeons in Africa, was a skull n bones sign.
Same with many pirate ships.
People might change every few hundreds, those with power stay the course.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Bullshyt, Africans dont want cacs around..you clearly cant put 2 and 2 together huh. :comeon:
You see some refugees running to cac America to make dollars and you automatically think they theyre there to hang around cacs all day :pachaha:
You then go further and make a false connection, that somehow that means every dude in Africa is trying to be around cacs. :ohhh:

Zimbabwe long kicked them out, Namibia about to..
Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger and Gabon are kicking out the cacs, or were you unaware of that fact.
Ghana and Uganda said fukk your cac gay promotion, America threatened sanctions..they said fukk you, bring it on.

Tell us, when was the last time brehs in America actually stood up to cacs and expelled them from Black areas and drew a line in the sand???

It was a contentious debate on here last week about how the US army is full of Black Americans.
You guys arent trying to get away from cacs, youre actually joining them in the barracks and prepared to fight against other Black nations if the call comes, yet want to talk about how Carribeans and Africans want to be around cacs :what:
to piggy back off this, because I know they are going to bring up africans coming to western states instead of staying in africa, intra-africa migration is far higher than africans in europe or america. more africans go to other african countries. there are far more middle eastern, asian and a latino immigrants in europe and america than africans

Daps
He’s right except for the African part, we were here already just like it was melanted folk indigenous to every continent, everybody that’s “black” isn’t from Africa
Prove this, what's was your OG language then before English

Daps
Why do Africans play victims like they don't say negative things about black Americans. It's infuriating to watch. Why is it a issue for black Americans to embrace and uplift their culture when literally every other ethic group does.
Yall started it 🤷‍♂️ clowning is American culture, we don't make jokes like that 🤷‍♂️

Daps
I'm Black American first :manny:

African and caribbean think way to differently then we do about cacs they want to be around them we don't we just want what is owed
If you don't want to be around them then move🤣 yall are literally in a white country, are you really sure you don't wanna be around them 👀

Yas

Banned
Daps
Yall started it 🤷‍♂️ clowning is American culture, we don't make jokes like that 🤷‍♂️
You sound immature that's sounds like something a little kid would say and I love how y'all always indirectly admit you follow behind BAs and watch our every move

Daps
You sound immature that's sounds like something a little kid would say and I love how y'all always indirectly admit you follow behind BAs and watch our every move
If someone steals from you do you forget ? Don't be foolish my Boi...have some accountability

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you don't want to be around them then move🤣 yall are literally in a white country, are you really sure you don't wanna be around them 👀

He thinks he's flexing by stating his mind thinks along the same lines as cacs and not Carribeans and Africans. :pachaha:
These dudes stay telling on themselves.

Why not just bleach your skin, get blue contacts and a blond conk to complete the real you :mjlol:

Yas

Banned
Daps
He thinks he's flexing by stating his mind thinks along the same lines as cacs and not Carribeans and Africans. :pachaha:
These dudes stay telling on themselves.

Why not just bleach your skin, get blue contacts and a blond conk to complete the real you :mjlol:
Whelp atleast his first thought isn't to run away from his country like a coward but y'all don't like to talk about that.