Shannon and Ocho speak about Camron saying he’s African American not African. Comment’s definitely agree with FBA.

Daps
Africans and Caribbeans are in Black Americans country. Telling citizens who have a long lineage and roots in a country that is theirs is disrespectful as heçk
You said we want to be around white people when the vast majority of Africans don't even travel like that🤣 we travel inside our own continent, as much as you hate being around white people.....you are literally in a white country so I'm calling your bluff about not wanting to be around them

Daps
Whelp atleast his first thought isn't to run away from his country like a coward but y'all don't like to talk about that.
We can go anywhere we want because the white people who run your country take our shyt....payback is a bytch and its called immigration 🤣🤣 nothing you can do to stop it except complain, that's all black people do.....all Talk

Yas

Banned
Daps
You said we want to be around white people when the vast majority of Africans don't even travel like that🤣 we travel inside our own continent, as much as you hate being around white people.....you are literally in a white country so I'm calling your bluff about not wanting to be around them
Who says I hate being around white people? I don't care about them and y'all travel in your country because y'all don't have a choice🤣🤣🤣 if it's not America it's in Europe it's funny how y'all have so much pride I would be ashamed knowing a lot of my people don't even like being in my country.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Whelp atleast his first thought isn't to run away from his country like a coward but y'all don't like to talk about that.

Do either of you have Royal blood?
Descended from literal royalty?
Are you a Pleiadian?

Royalty in Africa and Europe, Galaxy?
Like I am.

If you not from royal lineage like I am, then you just a regular human.

Nothing special about either of you.

Yas

Banned
Daps
We can go anywhere we want because the white people who run your country take our shyt....payback is a bytch and its called immigration 🤣🤣 nothing you can do to stop it except complain, that's all black people do.....all Talk
I'm going to stop before I say something real disrespectful truthful stuff but all I will say is you not anyway in your dusty continent can't say anything about BAs

Daps
Do either of you have Royal blood?
Descended from literal royalty?

Royalty in Africa and Europe?
Like I am.

If you not from royal lineage like I am, then you just a regular human.

Nothing special about either of you.
🤣🤣🤣 Nikka we don't give a damn....this is the internet, royalty isn't immune to banter

Daps
I'm going to stop before I say something real disrespectful truthful stuff but all I will say is you not anyway in your dusty continent can't say anything about BAs
Dusty continent but your phone ls powered by our shyt 🤣🤣🤣, don't worry my brother...more Africans are gonna come, it's our right, we want to enjoy what was stolen from us right next to the thieves, pay back

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The only thing special about you is the fact that you are unhinged.

Jealous that you just a pesky little human?
No superpowers like I have?
No reptilian lineage and bloodline?
No spaceship?
No billion year traversing the stars history?

Keep you jellyness to yourself human.

Daps
So y'all can enjoy but BAs can't? All this dust is making me cough
Never said anything about yall not enjoying....we just want equality, your government takes our shyt and destabilized our countries, it's only fair we come and enjoy OUR stuff in these white countries....I have no problems with FBA

Yas

Banned
Daps
Never said anything about yall not enjoying....we just want equality, your government takes our shyt and destabilized our countries, it's only fair we come and enjoy OUR stuff in these white countries....I have no problems with FBA
Lies you opening your mouth about BAs is why I quoted you in the first place

Daps
Lies you opening your mouth about BAs is why I quoted you in the first place
You literally said Africans like to play victim and me being an African called you out on your nonsense....you roast Africans and expect us to take it with a smile and a yes Mr American sir 🤣🤣this ain't the 60s man, have some accountability please sir