Shane Was The Best Character On The Walking Dead

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I haven't watched this since season 1, did they ever meet up with that old black man and his son?

Fred.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Morgan is the most interesting character shane was one dimensional. An angry simp who let his best friends wife cloud his jidgement. Yall nikkas bytch made too if yall ride for him
How is Shane a simp? They thought Rick was dead, Lori's whore ass had no hope that Rick was alive, she needed Shane's protection and thus decided it would be wise to begin a romantic relationship together, they were in love when Rick showed back up, they had been surviving the apocalypse, Shane was at that point, a father and a husband, people relied and needed him. Then Rick comes back and just shatters all of that. It's almost reasonable to understand why he flipped out.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
How is Shane a simp? They thought Rick was dead, Lori's whore ass had no hope that Rick was alive, she needed Shane's protection and thus decided it would be wise to begin a romantic relationship together, they were in love when Rick showed back up, they had been surviving the apocalypse, Shane was at that point, a father and a husband, people relied and needed him. Then Rick comes back and just shatters all of that. It's almost reasonable to understand why he flipped out.
No it is not. End of the day that's supposed to be her man and husband
If they were supposed to be together rick would never have been louis husband in the first place. Shane did his thing when rick was gone but how good was he dojng? Had a group stuck in the woods with no plans. Shane was overrated cause when was on some whatever ri have to do t I survive shyt which seemed cool to some of yall but the truth was he was a simp snake who really wasn't built for the zombie apocalypse. Rick found out about shane and Lori and was willing to put it aside simply cause that was his boy and he understood. Lori didn't want bad blood. Meanwhile shane simp attitude couldn't let shyt go. He could have snuck off with Andrea and did his own thing or even played the same role daily played but he was a emotional and unstable maniac who had a few vegeta style outbursts but no real heart

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I haven't watched this since season 1, did they ever meet up with that old black man and his son?

Fred.
rick meets up with him in season 3, and morgan is in the previews for the next episode of season 5.

The show took a huge dip in quality when they lost frank darabont, they also cut the shows budget. Every season each episode is extremely hit or miss. Some really terrible writing and acting at points.

However, the show is still entertaining to me, but it's not even close to being on the level of the best shows out there right now. Season 1 is one of the GOAT's tho

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No it is not. End of the day that's supposed to be her man and husband
If they were supposed to be together rick would never have been louis husband in the first place. Shane did his thing when rick was gone but how good was he dojng? Had a group stuck in the woods with no plans. Shane was overrated cause when was on some whatever ri have to do t I survive shyt which seemed cool to some of yall but the truth was he was a simp snake who really wasn't built for the zombie apocalypse. Rick found out about shane and Lori and was willing to put it aside simply cause that was his boy and he understood. Lori didn't want bad blood. Meanwhile shane simp attitude couldn't let shyt go. He could have snuck off with Andrea and did his own thing or even played the same role daily played but he was a emotional and unstable maniac who had a few vegeta style outbursts but no real heart
Dude, Rick got critically wounded, was in a coma for months, the zombie apocalypse occurred while he was still in a coma, all hell had broken lose. It was completely logical to believe that Rick was dead, I fail to see how Shane was in the wrong by getting with Lori when she fukking wanted that dikk. Shane had no information to go off. Everyone was still under the belief that the government and military would come to save them, they were waiting on that. Shane was ahead of the curve, he saw what was happening before anyone else did. He was built for the zombie apocalypse, always ready to do what needed to be done while Rick was still trying to be a moderate

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
but how would you know if you haven't watched since s1 :lupe:

last episode had the highest rating ever for TWD as well. must be doing something right

Breh they lost Frank Darabont, cut the show's budget, changed show runners 2-3x, and infamously threatened to fire basically the entire cast if any of them complained about any aspect of the show. Additionally they screwed the entire crew that works on the show because AMC outright owns it so nobody can renegotiate their contracts.

It doesn't take a psychic to figure out the show has major problems. Coupled with the occasional person I talk to that says it fell off, and posts like @Sensitive Blake Griffin, I can assume it's not worth my time. Especially with so much to watch nowadays.

And that numbers shyt is :stopitslime: when shows like "The Wire" constantly faced cancellation due to low ratings. Does that mean it sucks?

Fred.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh they lost Frank Darabont, cut the show's budget, changed show runners 2-3x, and infamously threatened to fire basically the entire cast if any of them complained about any aspect of the show. Additionally they screwed the entire crew that works on the show because AMC outright owns it so nobody can renegotiate their contracts.

It doesn't take a psychic to figure out the show has major problems. Coupled with the occasional person I talk to that says it fell off, and posts like @Sensitive Blake Griffin, I can assume it's not worth my time. Especially with so much to watch nowadays.

And that numbers shyt is :stopitslime:when shows like "The Wire" constantly faced cancellation due to low ratings. Does that mean it sucks?

Fred.
There are a few classic, dope ass episodes sprinkled in per season, but it's mainstream garbage at this point, especially in comparison with how good season 1 is. There are much better shows out there to be watching like The Knick, Peaky Blinders, etc. I remember when I only knew a couple of people who watched Walking Dead during season one, most people hadn't heard of it. Two of my friends who still watch it haven't even fukking seen season 1! I'm just in for the fukkery at this point, but I'm totally ready to be done with it if we get a string of a couple :camby: episodes. The season premier was entertaining as fukk though. If you want the real walking dead experience just go read the comics, they're fukking incredible and dark as fukk. The comics also differ a lot from the TV show storylines, i mean, in the comics, Carl kills Shane, not Rick.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And that numbers shyt is :stopitslime: when shows like "The Wire" constantly faced cancellation due to low ratings. Does that mean it sucks?

Fred.
so basically you have no clue how well the show is and you're just randomly hating? :lupe:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are a few classic, dope ass episodes sprinkled in per season, but it's mainstream garbage at this point, especially in comparison with how good season 1 is. There are much better shows out there to be watching like The Knick, Peaky Blinders, etc. I remember when I only knew a couple of people who watched Walking Dead during season one, most people hadn't heard of it. Two of my friends who still watch it haven't even fukking seen season 1! I'm just in for the fukkery at this point, but I'm totally ready to be done with it if we get a string of a couple :camby: episodes. The season premier was entertaining as fukk though. If you want the real walking dead experience just go read the comics, they're fukking incredible and dark as fukk.

season 1 wasn't that good, people enjoyed it better in hindsight. it had a great series opener and that's it.

and dudes like you been threatening to leave since the farm and you're still here. :camby:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
season 1 wasn't that good
Yes it was, the cinematography, writing, and acting were infinitely better. I just went back and rewatched season 1 recently, it's some of the dopest material the zombie genre has to offer in terms of movies/tv shows. I never threatened to leave the show, if I don't like something I just stop watching, it's still entertaining to me, but I'm going to criticize terrible acting/writing when I see it

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so basically you have no clue how well the show is and you're just randomly hating? :lupe:

I'm saying there's too much good shyt out for me to peep something that nobody is telling me to check for. Even the die hard fans of the show are like
:patrice:"it's not very good, but it's entertaining". It's 2014, we got legitimately great shows coming out every 2-3 months. I need to be sold on some shyt to check it out.

Fat people falling down stairs is entertaining too, but I ain't about to start a thread on it.

Fred.