Shane Was The Best Character On The Walking Dead

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I recorded a song about Shane a couple years ago but I got sidetracked and never finished it.
I think I know where it is. I'll post it if I can find it... if its audible... I know it isn't mixed down correctly.

edit:
This clip was supposed to be in the scratched in at the end.
I think thats why its not complete... I was waiting on my DJ. Cause the vocals are laid.

There is also supposed to be gunshots at the end when Shane is talking... and I remember wanting zombies chanting "Shaaaaaane" (like how they say "Braaaaains") durring the first verse... I can't remember why.
:mjlol:
I'm probably forgetting something. It was a long time ago.

Anyway. Enjoy.

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I recorded a song about Shane a couple years ago but I got sidetracked and never finished it.
I think I know where it is. I'll post it if I can find it... if its audible... I know it isn't mixed down correctly.
:whtdahell:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Narrative was quickly changed from good/bad character to good/bad leader, and creating stupid hypotheticals, to make insecure people feel better about themselves because they feel they're opinion trumps all others. Not even KTT would turn a thread to shyt like this.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Narrative was quickly changed from good/bad character to good/bad leader, and creating stupid hypotheticals, to make insecure people feel better about themselves because they feel they're opinion trumps all others. Not even KTT would turn a thread to shyt like this.
stop whining in my thread :dahell:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Andrew Lincoln Still Wishes Shane Was Alive As He Now Understands His Thinking
by Mark Newton ⋅ Posted on October 16th, 2014 at 11:25am
twd-shane-rick-600x350-andrew-lincoln-still-wishes-shane-was-alive-as-he-now-understands-his-thinking.jpeg

After everything that went down between them, you'd think there'd be quite a bit of bad blood between Rick and Shane (if, of course, Shane hadn't had his head blown off by a child). Andrew Lincoln, however, seems to have taken the moral high-ground and expressed his regret about killing Shane.

The Walking Dead gang all recently assembled at the New York Comic-Con and fielded some questions from the crowd. When asked how Rick felt regarding the end of his 'Ricktatorship', Lincoln explained that he had become tired with Rick "being a farmer" adding that his character would really "come into his own" this season. He continued:

I think you meet a man very much at the peak of his powers, I've loved playing him this season...he just kills so many...ach! [At this point Lincoln had to stop himself from revealing too much information].
It also seems Rick's more utilitarian approach to the zombie apocalypse has made him reconsider what he did to an increasingly aggressive Shane in season 2. He claimed he wished "he hadn't killed Shane" since now Rick can see that his erstwhile friend could have been "onto something".

Indeed, it seems The Walking Dead Season 5 will be a particularly brutal time for Rick and the gang. Almost all of the members of The Walking Dead panel went to great lengths to explain season 5 would be 'bloody' and 'violent', with some also hinting at big losses.

Personally ...

I feel they should killed him like tail end of season three let him lose lori, go against the governor etc

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Weird I did stop watching shortly after he died. Not even Maggie could keep me interested

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched all 4 seasons on Netflix,need to find out how to watch season 5 now:mjcry:....think i might wait til it comes on netflix too,the seasons are way better if you just wait for the whole season to be out and you can just skip and fast forward through episodes at will:banderas:....I could imagine being disgruntled if ii watched every episode week to week like yall:mjlol:...its alotta slow spots,it was one season I skipped half the episodes,it was either 2 or 3.

And Shane was better than Rick but my need to see Rick die continued to bring me back to the show:mjcry:....Shoulda left it open for Shane to return at some point....but Carol kinda took Shanes spot,but I definitely don't like the fact this chump Rick lowkey being the same person as Shane now but everybody acting like he a great man still:beli:...it just takes him 3 episodes to make the decisions Shane coulda made in 10 minutes:blessed:

The person who coulda replaced Shane with on the show with just fine was Murtle,i liked that racist piece of shyt as a character:mjpls:...Aint his fault we cant get a strong black male written into she show...I thought Tyreese losin that fine piece of azz during an apocalypse and goin ham with that hammer was the turning point....guess ill just keep rooting for Tasha:mjcry: