Shane Was The Best Character On The Walking Dead

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Talking about leadership skills and loyalty when the quality of the character is being discussed
Ya try hard nikkas trying to change the narrative of my thread lmao

So insecure

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I agree OP. Haters got on me in the season 5 thread for me telling the truth. Everyone wants to praise Rick now but Shane was telling him to be about that life seasons ago. Now Rick learns some hard lessons and is trying to be like our breh Shane.

Y'all blaming Shane for shyt you should be blaming Lori for. You say Shane was simping but Lori was trying to do him dirty. Yeah, maybe he should've moved on. But he was an OG. None of us are perfect :to: but he was the realest on the show :salute:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
I agree OP. Haters got on me in the season 5 thread for me telling the truth. Everyone wants to praise Rick now but Shane was telling him to be about that life seasons ago. Now Rick learns some hard lessons and is trying to be like our breh Shane.

Y'all blaming Shane for shyt you should be blaming Lori for. You say Shane was simping but Lori was trying to do him dirty. Yeah, maybe he should've moved on. But he was an OG. None of us are perfect :to: but he was the realest on the show :salute:

this post is perfect

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps

Too be honest the Gov was the real hero , I would want him as my leader. He would do what's right everytime, God bless him in heaven, may he be reunited with Penny in heaven. Shane had nothing on the Govs leadership abilities .

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think Shane would have been alright if Lori was out of the picture. I'd have him in my Zombie Killa Squad :yeshrug:

I'm not worried about Shane fukking my girl and trying to raise my seed because it's the zombie apocalypse :childplease: I wouldn't try to fall in love with anyone in the first place.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
didnt shane want to run off in the sunset with andrea? at best he woulve ended as a goon for the govenor