Shane Was The Best Character On The Walking Dead

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shane would fukk ya girl and try to raise ya seed, type of team leader is that :mjlol:

much as y'all hate on rick, he's a better leader.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
you could save shanes life several times and he'd still turn on you, this is ya leader? :bryan: the nikka got trapped in a bus
they were only there because of stupid decision making BY RICK

shane would've kept it moving and let that kid be eaten

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they were only there because of stupid decision making BY RICK

shane would've kept it moving and let that kid be eaten

yes, i get it, tv rick made some bad choices trying to stay civilized. but at the end of the day, i'd rather have rick on my team than shane.

the show couldn't even exist w/shane as a leader cus he woulda fleed from everyone soon as the flu hit.

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
yes, i get it, tv rick made some bad choices trying to stay civilized. but at the end of the day, i'd rather have rick on my team than shane.

the couldn't even exist w/shane as a leader cus he woulda fleed from everyone soon as the flu hit.
he would've assisted Carol in killing the people who had the illness INCLUDING that crazy girl who was feeding the zombies at night which eventually took down the fences

PLUS

shane would've murked the govenor REAL QUICK

If shane was alive they would be at the prison today with a couple snipers on deck while FARMER RICK plucked carrots as shane and darryl held court :takedat:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he would've assisted Carol in killing the people who had the illness INCLUDING that crazy girl who was feeding the zombies at night which eventually took down the fences

PLUS

If shane was alive they would be at the prison today with a couple snipers on deck while FARMER RICK plucked carrots as shane and darryl held court :takedat:
I'll give you the bold.

The Governor should have lasted like 6 minutes in this tv show.

:mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

PLUS

shane wouldn't have found the farm or prison cus he wouldn't have looked for sophia. shane would have packed his shyt and went to fort benning only to find it completely overran.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
What's with all the negativity ITT?
Was supposed to be a harmless thread