Shane Douglas' career character arc is pathetic

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I am all for a great rant.

Yet you have to have sumfin of your own. that you drew at, in a similar level.

to criticize at this point tho.

especially when someone's name is mentioned. You just have emotional problems about that person. With no real clarity of fact based issue to cite.

They got a sell in biore.

You want me to send you some blemish ice fighting cleanser. Seems all my threads on facial care you missed.
For twenty years tho.

LOL

Art Barr

nikka you got teen problems and never will be an adult.

Now say sumfin else. So I can publically. Humialiate you some more and ruin your life existence and self esteem, some more tho.
incredulous.gif
:laff:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The disturbance at a WWE event is maybe the most pathetic moment in wrestling history. They were in or near Philly for Raw and Shane showed up in a luchador mask try to drive up interest in his bootleg one night stand and no one really cared. His Triumph moment was when he ripped the mask off tried to get an ECW chant going and he got completely no sold by those around him in the crowd

Holy this is my first time hearing about this and I nearly spit my coffee on the computer :mjlol: I'm easily amused at 5:30 AM. :mjcry:

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
The thing about the weird, one sided "beef" with Flair is that he pushed it so far for so long that he ultimately played himself. There's never a discussion about him without a Flair comparison and when compared to Ric, he's forever gonna come up short. Dude tied his legacy to a man who will forever overshadow him *and* never cared enough about anything he was saying or doing to even bother to clapback. That's such a self-inflicted L.

Dude always struck me as someone who was ok for what he was and the role he was in, but nowhere near as good as he believed himself to be. And his rapid physical deterioration didn't help matters at all.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Getting mad and ranting about Shane Douglas on a Saturday afternoon in 2018 :russ:

Who you got lined up next though? :lupe:

feedme.png

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
OP ain't wrong
I've said it for years, Shane shoulda just swallowed his pride and carried Hunter's bags in '95