Shane Douglas' career character arc is pathetic

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
All this anger towards the thread and you still just called Douglas OK. :heh:
And didn't even watch him in his "prime" in ECW :heh:
Shane grabbing Pitbull one halo was one of the most henious display of heel work ever. That started a riot almost
This.

Shane still shyt tho, the juxtaposition of him hating on ironman Flair, when his flabby and sick accelerated exponentially will always be fukking hilarious.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
My goodness this is amazing :russ::dead:this is the type of thread I would’ve done :salute:crazy thing is I actually liked Shane more than Dreamer. I gave Dreamer a 3 or 4 on that evaluation, and if Shane Douglas has one, I’d give him a 4 or 5.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Great thread and all 100% fax. Throw in the fact his best matches are from his tag run with Steamboat and you have nothing to really go back to and enjoy. The 4 way tv title match in ECW is decent. Just mediocre all around.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I do remember how everyone said Cripple H stole his Game character from Shane and his Franchise shyt. That was a huge topic years ago when everyone still believed Cripple H was something unique.
well yeah Triple H has been copying Ric Flair from the gate except he masks his self as a Flair stan instead of a hater

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:rudy:drop the rating of a thread in one post

I am all for a great rant.

Yet you have to have sumfin of your own. that you drew at, in a similar level.

to criticize at this point tho.

especially when someone's name is mentioned. You just have emotional problems about that person. With no real clarity of fact based issue to cite.

They got a sell in biore.

You want me to send you some blemish ice fighting cleanser. Seems all my threads on facial care you missed.
For twenty years tho.

LOL

Art Barr

nikka you got teen problems and never will be an adult.

Now say sumfin else. So I can publically. Humialiate you some more and ruin your life existence and self esteem, some more tho.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Shane Douglas....

....can KISS. MY. ASS.

jpCM486.gif

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
To be fair, there aren’t too many people that can hold a candle to Flair’s career, but Shane was never close to begin witb