Shane Douglas' career character arc is pathetic

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Until reading this thread I completely forgot about Shane going from ECW to WWF and being renamed "Dean Douglas" with the cheesy college smart guy gimmick. After all that shyt he talked about WWF and WCW while he was the top guy in ECW and he took the money and let Vince make him a joke.
oNOsBwO.jpg

And that 20 minute IC title reign he had because Shaun Michaels faked being injured so he wouldn't have to drop the belt to Douglas and the same night he "won" the belt he lost it Razor Ramon. :russ:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Until reading this thread I completely forgot about Shane going from ECW to WWF and being renamed "Dean Douglas" with the cheesy college smart guy gimmick. After all that shyt he talked about WWF and WCW while he was the top guy in ECW and he took the money and let Vince make him a joke.
oNOsBwO.jpg

And that 20 minute IC title reign he had because Shaun Michaels faked being injured so he wouldn't have to drop the belt to Douglas and the same night he "won" the belt he lost it Razor Ramon. :russ:

Dean Douglas Was Before ECW

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
I watched a shoot interview of his from 1997 the other day and this mans was saying the most ridiculous shyt back then. I’m sure he looks back and cringes

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I been listening to cornette Bruce and jr all month. They never mention this guy. Cornette only did it once when he was talking about real heel heat and pitbull 1 halo.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
oNOsBwO.jpg

AND got his back fukked up by Razor in the rematch :picard: 4:02