Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Still on last weeks episode

Debbie and Lip finally getting their shyt together.. That moment where Lip was breaking into his ex teachers crib and breaking down kinda got a nikka misty-eyed:mjcry:

Ian is back to fukking up for mick

I feel bad Fiona sold the Laundromat but she did make a 200% profit. Time to buy another small business:manny:. Old lady was also losing it.. It was kinda about time she got 24/7 supervision

Glad her and Vee back talking too. It was a good episode. About to watch this weeks next. Can't wait for killa Carl to come back with the fukkery

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yo Kev is fukking hilarious :mjlol:

"Kev's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.":russ:

Lip trying.. Thats cool. Might get his other chick waitress chick back (the asian/blasian one bad as hell)

Fiona seems to got a good dude.. Seems to know about real estate.. For now.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Yo Kev is fukking hilarious :mjlol:

"Kev's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.":russ:

Lip trying.. Thats cool. Might get his other chick waitress chick back (the asian/blasian one bad as hell)

Fiona seems to got a good dude.. Seems to know about real estate.. For now.
I feel like he's duping her. Said it when I first saw him. Gives off a scumbag vibe and if there's one thing I know about shameless. None of them are allowed to REALLY win, other than Frank. It's been true since season 1. With every bit of success, somehow someway life makes them take 2 steps backwards. So we'll see what happens. I just don't see how this ends well for her imho.

Good on Ian making the right choice. Realizing what he's built for himself. Debbie slowly figuring it out.

Carl doing well in military school I suppose.

What I really want to know, is what effect Monica's death will have on Frank. I wonder if this is one thing that makes him want to be a good person. It'd be a nice change of pace for him to stop being a degenerate and to realize his life in the aftermath of Monica's death. That'd really be something I'd love to see.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Kev at the gay bar had me falling out my fukking chair. I haven't laughed that hard in a min :laff:
Kev wilding out at the gay bar was the funniest moment in the season to me. I thought Kev was gonna grudgingly work there, bur dude was really having fun out there :mjlol: . Kev is really great at making the best of a shytty situation.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Also, I think y'all underselling just how big of a character Fiona is and what Emmy brings to the show. IMHO she's more important than Frank on the show. I get where everyone's coming from with WHM being the more decorated actor, but for this show Fiona feels like the true star. There's just more depth and range in her character. More angles she can go and all the shyt that's been really impactful in the show have been because of her character. (Jimmy/Steve, her coke binge, her self destruction), Frank's degenerate nature doesn't have too many effects on the family because none of them depend on him. They expect that. Fiona's fukkups effect everyone and have since Season 1.

I think the order of importance of CHARACTERS in relation to the influence of the show is

Fiona
Lip
Frank
Ian
Carl
Debbie
Kev/Vee

Lips character arc has been the most interesting for sure. At least for me. Classic tale of the younger genius succumbing to his sorroundings and genetics.

Just an opinion

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It was a kinda depressing episode honestly..

Kinda glad Mickys gay ass made it

I didn't like Monica but It was kinda sad. Frank isn't going to change, he already talking about using Monicas Meth after she died..

Carl byke looking squared away

Ian made the right decision.. Seems like everyone is getting their shyt together but Frank will ruin it somehow

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Frank isn't going to change, he already talking about using Monicas Meth after she died..
Didn't watch the 7x12 preview. Oh well there goes that idea of him changing.

Already looking forward to season 8. This season has been a bounce back season for real.

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My nikka Jimmy/Steve has to come back. He the only one who can handle Fiona :mjcry::mjcry:

Since he originally left and the 2nd time he left the show has fell off hard, basically the same story, fiona fukks up and gets back up. same shyt.