Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Fiona about to get killed off :mjlol:

No way they pay her more than Macy, Macy is a hell of an actor
She is definitely taking a risk because they could very easily transition her current storyline into a jail sentence to explain why she won't be on the show anymore.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

Emmy Rossum is in contract renegotiations and her camp is arguing that the actress should be paid more than William H. Macy to make up for the seven seasons in which she earned considerably less than the veteran actor.

Macy recently renegotiated his deal and scored a raise that sources say puts his salary in the upper echelon of cable dramas.

If Rossum closes her deal, producer WBTV then will renegotiate with the remainder of the cast. If she can't close a deal, Showtime could choose to renew the show without her or cancel SHAMELESS altogether.

The problem with her argument is she doesn't have the reseume
People not getting lost in her performance forgetting she's Emmy Rossum. William h Macy IS frank

If the actors playing kev lip and Ian were getting more I'd agree
You want that William H Macy money............. you better have that William h Macy reseume

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
She is definitely taking a risk because they could very easily transition her current storyline into a jail sentence to explain why she won't be on the show anymore.

She's having a baby with the Mr. Robot creator/director soon so if she does leave then i can see her headed over there for Season 3 but he probably put that shyt in her head :manny:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They better pay Emmy :lupe: We need Shameless to go at least 10 seasons.:banderas:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Emmy Rossum is in contract renegotiations and her camp is arguing that the actress should be paid more than William H. Macy to make up for the seven seasons in which she earned considerably less than the veteran actor.

Macy recently renegotiated his deal and scored a raise that sources say puts his salary in the upper echelon of cable dramas.

If Rossum closes her deal, producer WBTV then will renegotiate with the remainder of the cast. If she can't close a deal, Showtime could choose to renew the show without her or cancel SHAMELESS altogether.

She tired of showing her t*ts off:mjlol:

Watch next season be the last:martin:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
my girl nipples are damn near black! :takedat:
and her ass fat!
i easily got one of the GOAT asian women in NYC! :steviej:
That's a neg worthy pic vio, breh :francis:

This heaux gassed up something serious. Completely out of her mind.
Her character and most recently storyline is something I wouldn't notice if it disappeared.
She should be honored to play #2 to him :dahell:
If I'm WHM I'd be thoroughly offended :scust:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
If shes asking for more because she also directs and I think writes for the show then :manny:. But just based off of acting :usure: let the show end and see whether her or Billy will have a big project lined up first.

She only directed one episode, which i believe someone else co directed with her even though they weren't credited so she's basing it off her acting talent and her being the main character #2. Her filmography is :trash: tho so i would tell her to fukk off :manny:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
She only directed one episode, which i believe someone else co directed with her even though they weren't credited so she's basing it off her acting talent and her being the main character #2. Her filmography is :trash: tho so i would tell her to fukk off :manny:

Just saw it's only one. :mjlol: She ain't got a leg to stand on.

Checked Wiki, Macy being nominated and winning serious awards playing Frank. :wow:

The IMDB synopsis for Shameless. "An alcoholic man lives in a perpetual stupor while his six children with whom he lives cope as best they can."

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just saw it's only one. :mjlol: She ain't got a leg to stand on.

Checked Wiki, Macy being nominated and winning serious awards playing Frank. :wow:

The IMDB synopsis for Shameless. "An alcoholic man lives in a perpetual stupor while his six children with whom he lives cope as best they can."

Guess she forgot about this too

Jerry Lundegaard (Fargo character) - Wikipedia

pretty much eliminates her argument

But Jane Levy left the show and is now an big up and coming actress with main roles in films, with one this year that got high praise. Emmy should do that before it's too late

Kinda sad that Jane's filmography is already better than her's tho :wow:

Jane Levy - Wikipedia

Emmy is actually a real-life version of the character she plays :wow:

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Emmy don't get her all all the way the fukk outta here.