Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Lip wanted to get back in school, had a fighting chance and got denied.
He went on a bender. R-E-L-A-X. The whole family goes on benders :pachaha:
V and Kev are...just stupid. Yes Kev, you are stupid :ufdup:
Fiona need to take that $ and invest in something.
Frank and Monica bout to send Deb's "future husband" ( that poor, poor sap ) to an early grave or jail :heh:
And then there's the Ian storyline. They've taken the fakkitry to unbelievable levels last night. They showed Ian straight bending Mickey over a car and all that makin out :scust:
Look, I got no problems with gays. Have a few acquaintances over the years who are cool as hell that are but never put themselves out there like that.
Call me old fashioned but I'm not into seein all that :hubie:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I bet fiona gets finessed into paying for her mom brain surgery. Its plain as day. The fukkin up is a perpetual cycle. How many more seasons can it be of this white trash? (Entertaining as it may be)

Word. Rather than take the $ and run she will have an emotion epiphany and save Monica's retarded ass. Unless Monica is like "give me the $ for the operation" and just dips out on them once again.

Kev and V are the dumbest fukks on the show. Got finessed outta their bar and V was actually in love with Svetlana. At least Kev woke up and saw the light.

Lip is fukkin finished. Dude is damn near a genius and literally de-evolving every episode. At that point Liam is the most responsible member of the family by a wide margin. Kid wakes up, goes to school and does him.

Frank is the cat with 100 lives. He might be the hood Superman because death can't touch him. Dude walked in a damn police station with a shotgun in a guitar case (and no clothes on) and walked out that bytch alive.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I don't like how the writers retconned Mickey as a no good thug in a box. Most of the relationship drama was because of Ian. Mickey was the one that tried to help him in season 5. Remember when Mickey got shot burglarizing JimmySteve's parents' home for Ian? This nonsense started when they said Ian enlisted because of relationship issues which is :duck: because Ian wanted to enlist since day one of the series.Yeah just blame Mickey for all Ian's troubles.:comeon:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear Debbie and Lip have turned into the biggest idiots on the show...

I can't stand Debbie at all.. All the dumb shyt she's said and done and now she kicking retarded dudes sister AND son out of her brothers home and letting her fukked up mom stay instead..

Lip about to be Frank 2.0.

I guess those 2 are the most trash to me because they didn't have anything necessarily holding them back from success. Carl and Fiona aren't book smart but they hustle, Fiona had to raise 5 other people by herself, Ian is a fukking bipolar homosexual, and Liam is a black baby in fukked up white family.

Debbie didn't have to raise or take care of shyt until she purposely had a kid, And Lip is a fukking genius who seems to do whatever it takes to fukk his opportunities up. Had a full ride, a teacher who cares, chicks who cared, etc... Dude is comfortable living at home, washing dishes, scamming for money, etc. I was glad when old girl got on his ass and said she will not be his Fiona:wow:

when i see lip now, i ask myself, "i wonder what frank was like back in the day?" and it all makes sense.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
when i see lip now, i ask myself, "i wonder what frank was like back in the day?" and it all makes sense.
Show is so funny and depressing at the same time smh
Like, my younger brother isnt an addict but hes just a career fukk up
And then i look at his kids and just be like:francis:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Finally got some time to catch up on this show:

Episode 8:

Man, I wanna see that Asian waitress' titties so bad. Bet she got dark nipples too:takedat:

What's Frank playing at with this "caring father" act?:lolbron:

Fiona commiting card fraud now:francis:

Kevin laying down the law:ooh:

Debbie's done a lot of shyt but they can't just take her baby like that:mindblown:

Didnt know Kev was married to Sarah Shahi in real life. He's winning on all fronts.
stock-photo-los-angeles-ca-august-sarah-shahi-husband-steve-howey-at-the-cbs-showtime-cw-322073096.jpg

Sarah-Shahi-in-Bikni-on-the-beach-in-Santa-Monica-9.jpg
tumblr_n93a9v3QG41tbiruoo1_500.jpg
The finest looking broad Tony Soprano ever smashed:wow:

After her comes Gloria Trillo:ohlawd:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Finally got some time to catch up on this show:

Episode 8:

Man, I wanna see that Asian waitress' titties so bad. Bet she got dark nipples too:takedat:

What's Frank playing at with this "caring father" act?:lolbron:

Fiona commiting card fraud now:francis:

Kevin laying down the law:ooh:

Debbie's done a lot of shyt but they can't just take her baby like that:mindblown:

The finest looking broad Tony Soprano ever smashed:wow:

After her comes Gloria Trillo:ohlawd:
my girl nipples are damn near black! :takedat:
and her ass fat!
i easily got one of the GOAT asian women in NYC! :steviej:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
At that point Liam is the most responsible member of the family by a wide margin. Kid wakes up, goes to school and does him.

don't forget Carl. He at least realized he had to leave the family behind and go to Military School to make something of himself. I hope he makes another appeared before the seasons over.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Emmy Rossum is in contract renegotiations and her camp is arguing that the actress should be paid more than William H. Macy to make up for the seven seasons in which she earned considerably less than the veteran actor.

Macy recently renegotiated his deal and scored a raise that sources say puts his salary in the upper echelon of cable dramas.

If Rossum closes her deal, producer WBTV then will renegotiate with the remainder of the cast. If she can't close a deal, Showtime could choose to renew the show without her or cancel SHAMELESS altogether.