Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I swear Debbie and Lip have turned into the biggest idiots on the show...

I can't stand Debbie at all.. All the dumb shyt she's said and done and now she kicking retarded dudes sister AND son out of her brothers home and letting her fukked up mom stay instead..

Lip about to be Frank 2.0.

I guess those 2 are the most trash to me because they didn't have anything necessarily holding them back from success. Carl and Fiona aren't book smart but they hustle, Fiona had to raise 5 other people by herself, Ian is a fukking bipolar homosexual, and Liam is a black baby in fukked up white family.

Debbie didn't have to raise or take care of shyt until she purposely had a kid, And Lip is a fukking genius who seems to do whatever it takes to fukk his opportunities up. Had a full ride, a teacher who cares, chicks who cared, etc... Dude is comfortable living at home, washing dishes, scamming for money, etc. I was glad when old girl got on his ass and said she will not be his Fiona:wow:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I almost tapped out when I saw Daryl crying like that, but my gawd is he a beast. By the end of the episode my dude inspired me to continue on. Dude just won't back down:mjcry:

*only watched the 1st 3 eps. So it's 4 more episodes to see if Neagan can make him his bytch:lupe:
Wrong thread my guy:mjlol:

But back on topic.. So the irish gangsta faq is byke... :bryan:

Tranny chick/dude better watch his/her ass:ufdup:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I swear Debbie and Lip have turned into the biggest idiots on the show...

I can't stand Debbie at all.. All the dumb shyt she's said and done and now she kicking retarded dudes sister AND son out of her brothers home and letting her fukked up mom stay instead..

Lip about to be Frank 2.0.

I guess those 2 are the most trash to me because they didn't have anything necessarily holding them back from success. Carl and Fiona aren't book smart but they hustle, Fiona had to raise 5 other people by herself, Ian is a fukking bipolar homosexual, and Liam is a black baby in fukked up white family.

Debbie didn't have to raise or take care of shyt until she purposely had a kid, And Lip is a fukking genius who seems to do whatever it takes to fukk his opportunities up. Had a full ride, a teacher who cares, chicks who cared, etc... Dude is comfortable living at home, washing dishes, scamming for money, etc. I was glad when old girl got on his ass and said she will not be his Fiona:wow:

debbie is like 16, so I expect her to be dumb. lip is in his early 20's with genius level intelligence. yet, he's one of the biggest fukk ups on the show. fiona is not smart, but at least she's trying to get it together. same goes for kev and v as well as carl and ian (despite being bipolar). imagine if ANY of those characters had 1/2 the natural intelligence that lip has? :francis: I guess he's content being a dishwasher. even his professor who stay looking out for him, he basically tossing him in the :bushess: as well.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:damn: Fiona goin' in on that hipster bytch

That's my tall, slim PAWG goddess :to:

she is bangin :lawd:
tumblr_mgzhr5hFjt1qb74s3o2_500.gif

1ab6a06b991206eb398fce1befd928aa.jpg

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Lip is so damn frustrating. Professor hooked him up with a PAID internship and Lip didn't even go to the interview.

Frank looked so broken when Monica told him she was dying :mjcry:

Svetlana finessed V and Kev out of the bar. They can't divorce her even if they wanted to now.

thats cuz when it comes down to it, kev and v are fukking dummies. good couple, and great friends, but they ain't rocket scientist.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
$80,000 profit is a good come-up for Fiona. I was scared she was gonna turn it down. I'm glad Fiona actually took the time to do the math to figure out that she was never gonna make that much money from the laundry mat. I wonder how much of that money she used to put Etta up in a nursing home.

Lip has almost gone full Frank :mjcry:

Ian gave up a job that was willing to hire him knowing he's Bi-polar and would eventually promote him for Mickey.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
maaaaaan! they gotta get rid of tranny homie!
he just creeps me the fukk out!
not cause hes tranny, but just the way he be looking!