Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WIth all the Jerry Jones is trying to sabotage Dak conspiracies going on, Dak def not helping himself out.
I often wonder if Dak works on his mechanics and qb skills during the offseason. Like it was well documented that Romo was always in the lab, that’s why he started to figure it out later in His career. Dak hasn’t really gotten that much better from his rookie year. He’s get praise for his presnap adjustments, and I’m just confused. His audibles ain't shyt. Kill Kill must mean kill the drive

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I often wonder if Dak works on hai mechanics and qb skills during the summer. Like it was well documented that Romo was always in the lab, that’s why he started to figure it out later. J. His career. Dez hasn’t really gotten that much better from his rookie year. He’s get praise for his presnap adjustments, and I’m just confused. His audibles ain't shyt. Kill Kill must mean kill the drive

Red Batman

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Micah needs to put his head down and do the work

He don't need to be on these damn TV shows
Next thing you know, he gon poppin out lame ass cliches like Wak

New motto: Don't Be Wak
Yeah that’s the route Jaylon went before coming wack. Went from blue collar to Hollywood overnight

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That's embarrassing. That's fukkin embarrassing. That also is probably why this offense couldn't do shyt against good defenses later on in the season last year. Moore can't adjust.
If I was the GM after seeing this video, I am calling Kellen to the office and telling him that he needs to go fix this playbook or you are out the door.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

They knew Kellen would abandon the run game.

I mean it's been known that Dak and Toddler never want to run the ball.

Even with Zeke getting 4 and more yards every carry Tampa never once adjusted they defense cause they knew eventually Toddler would stop running it. He always does. Once one of his little gadget reverse plays get's blown up that's pretty much the end of the running game.

Even last year when we had the best offense in football and teams were doing shyt like dropping 2 of their 3 linebackers in coverage we STILL didn't run the ball hardly enough.

But this is where cowboys fans storm the gate outraged at an OC who is doing what he has done for years but because somebody else from the other team told you he did it it's news now :mjlol: