Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I mean it's been known that Dak and Toddler never want to run the ball.

Even with Zeke getting 4 and more yards every carry Tampa never once adjusted they defense cause they knew eventually Toddler would stop running it. He always does. Once one of his little gadget reverse plays get's blown up that's pretty much the end of the running game.

Even last year when we had the best offense in football and teams were doing shyt like dropping 2 of their 3 linebackers in coverage we STILL didn't run the ball hardly enough.

But this is where cowboys fans storm the gate outraged at an OC who is doing what he has done for years but because somebody else from the other team told you he did it it's news now :mjlol:

Dak needs to start calling his ass out then.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lemme just say this. I know im team Bolt now... but uh... if we can catch a few Ws before dak comes back.... i dunno, man this is still one of the worst divisions, idont know....
giphy.gif

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dak is part of the problem cause he don't want to run the ball either :mjlol:

Zeke got his money so he probably cool to :mjlol:

He was on the bench Sunday like "I'm getting 5 every time I touch it so :manny:"

Kellen calling double reverses at the 40 yard line. Who the fukk does that? You only run that play at the goal line. Kellen dont know what he doing at all. McCarthy should veto that shyt when he heard that play call.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Kellen calling double reverses at the 40 yard line. Who the fukk does that? You only run that play at the goal line. Kellen dont know what he doing at all. McCarthy should veto that shyt when he heard that play call.
Well I got bad news for you breh when Fat Thumb is fired and Payton says he not coming to this dumpster fire team Toddler is going to be our next coach:pachaha:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We are at Defcon 3 after one week. :dead:

The Broaddus tidbit took things up a notch. I can't see McCarthy surviving this season.

@Surreal watch Jerry induct Jimmy in the ROH this year to serve as a distraction from the season. I'm going to predict it happens this season.
Jerry already doing damage control talking about Dak might be back in 4 weeks.

He know even the most loyal fans aint about to watch 6 weeks of cooper fukking rush :mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Jerry already doing damage control talking about Dak might be back in 4 weeks.

He know even the most loyal fans aint about to watch 6 weeks of cooper fukking rush :mjlol:
Instead of being a proper team that puts him on IR so we can call up another player, he'd rather keep him up to keep the suspense and discussion going about his return. Media and fans will gobble it up too.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Dak is just a slightly better biracial Baker

Needs a stacked line, receiving corps, and running game to look good - not even great or even MVP Level.

When one of those things aren't consistently there all year, they won't even make the playoffs.

He doesn't always make the right read, and his accuracy is too erratic and inconsistent. You can't really trust them in a game against another good QB.