Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak’s play making ability is very low. If your QB can’t make plays at a high level it’s tough to win unless your defense and running game are top notch. Romo made plays, he’d give a lot of ints to defenses trying to make plays, which was frustrating to watch. But watching Dak play everything so safe to the point where he’s leaving meat on the bone and throwing the ball to Dalton Schultz 6-8 yards down the field, is far more frustrating to me. Especially going back and watching the all22 and seeing ppl open down the field
Of course it is. But we don’t even need him to do some magical shyt. We jsut want that biggie to hit the open man in’s tried. That’s not asking for the world. This man is in his 7th season and still over throwing go routes and throwing behind the receivers on slants, consistently.

Dude is average and that’s being nice. He needs his legs to be a dual threat to be the best qb he can be. I’ve always maintain his best comp is McNabb. He doesn’t elevate his team .his team elevated him which mean you have to build around him with high quality players

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pollard doesn't have to be a RB1. Look at how the Patriots used James White or how the Colts, sometimes, use Nyheim Hines. They are versatile passing down backs. Use him for screens and scripted pass plays.
Dak overthrew a screen on Sunday night… he overthrows those too :francis:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you really want to play this game?

You want people to start bringing up footage of Dak going 3 and out constantly against a team with a pulse?

You want Dak passing highlights of that playoff Rams game after that Amari TD to open?

You want highlights of Dak against SF last year?

Week 17 against Philly in 19?

Both of the games vs Bridgewater?

I can keep going.

Romo lost scoring 48 vs the Broncos when he threw for 500yds and 5 TDs.

Similar game to Lions when Stafford hit the QB sneak over the goal line when time expired. Calvin went for 300 that game I think. I wish I was exaggerating.

Dak loses because he can only settle for FGs.

Stop it.
Dak went toe-to-toe with Tom Brady. This negates anything you just posted.