Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

HORRENDOUS qb play :scusthov:

That screen pass is one of the dumbest looking plays I ever seen in sports :mjlol:

Defender see's it a mile away and jumps outside of CeeDee.

Ceedee has no idea it happened and he just keeps drifting that way until he literally runs into the block

Dak didn't even look he just turned and instantly threw the ball.:mjlol:

Mulitple passes where Dak double clutched and then threw into double and triple coverage anyway :mjlol:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Gahdamn guys enough of this Dak talk move the fukk on :mjtf:

Let's talk bout Cooper Rush and what he brings to the table :steviej:

And what Zeke contract takes off the table

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are at Defcon 3 after one week. :dead:

The Broaddus tidbit took things up a notch. I can't see McCarthy surviving this season.

@Surreal watch Jerry induct Jimmy in the ROH this year to serve as a distraction from the season. I'm going to predict it happens this season.
Jerry and the front office don’t care what broadus says or thinks. Broadus himself said it on Monday. His exact word were “they don’t care what I think, not since 2005”

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I see why phil was always angry in this thread. I wanna cuss one of you nikkas out rn for no reason

Where is philmonroe? I miss breh :mjcry:

No one answered the question.

It’s a long shot but hypothetically if Rush wins 6 out of the next 8, does our 40 million dollar c00n get his job back?