Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
One more.

It's time for me to admit it finally.

Romo>>>Dak
:jbhmm:

Romo played with Dez...TO...Witten...

TO and Witten are HOF...Dez would have been had he not come back early from that leg fractured. That injury and coming back to early from it robbed him of damn near everything physically.

Who is the comparable talent Dak played with :jbhmm:

Aint no tight end we had since Witten touching Witten. Is Amari better than Dez? That's an emphatic no from me. It would be insulting to TO to compare Amari to him.

Zeke better than Spray Tan ?:jbhmm:It seems like this should be an automatic yes but Spray Tan had 3 years were he averaged over 5 yards a carry and Zeke has had one. Zeke also hasn't had an 1800 yard season like Spray Tan did. But Spray Tan never had to run behind trash like Biasdaz, Conner, Chaz Green, and Steele. And Spray Tan played in an offense where he had two HOF level talents in Dez and Witten pretty much keeping secondary's on they heels all game. Witten was also one of the greatest blocking tight ends ever. We used to just let Witten straight up block defensive ends by himself. Schulz is a terrible blocker. Jarwin was never on the field long enough to block :mjlol:

This is closer than I thought :jbhmm:. Dez was done physically Dak first year here and Amari isn't on the same planet as a TO or Witten. I can't call it :jbhmm:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@Dwight Howard in here fighting the Dak haters solo like
7QOrvY.gif
:mjlol:
And not convincing nobody :dead:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:

Romo played with Dez...TO...Witten...

TO and Witten are HOF...Dez would have been had he not come back early from that leg fractured. That injury and coming back to early from it robbed him of damn near everything physically.

Who is the comparable talent Dak played with :jbhmm:

Aint no tight end we had since Witten touching Witten. Is Amari better than Dez? That's an emphatic no from me. It would be insulting to TO to compare Amari to him.

Zeke better than Spray Tan ?:jbhmm:It seems like this should be an automatic yes but Spray Tan had 3 years were he averaged over 5 yards a carry and Zeke has had one. Zeke also hasn't had an 1800 yard season like Spray Tan did. But Spray Tan never had to run behind trash like Biasdaz, Conner, Chaz Green, and Steele. And Spray Tan played in an offense where he had two HOF level talents in Dez and Witten pretty much keeping secondary's on they heels all game. Witten was also one of the greatest blocking tight ends ever. We used to just let Witten straight up block defensive ends by himself. Schulz is a terrible blocker. Jarwin was never on the field long enough to block :mjlol:

This is closer than I thought :jbhmm:. Dez was done physically Dak first year here and Amari isn't on the same planet as a TO or Witten. I can't call it :jbhmm:

Jesse Holley

Kevin Ogletree

Tashard Choice

On the road, against a team that was in the SB that year. With Broken Ribs and a Punctured Lung

Its not close

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Jesse Holley

Kevin Ogletree

Tashard Choice

On the road, against a team that was in the SB that year. With Broken Ribs and a Punctured Lung

Its not close

That's cool.

How about he not fumble the fukking snap in a playoff game though?

200w.gif

How about he don't panic and throw a game ending pick to the Packers to lose WHEN WE WERE UP BY 24 POINTS
romopick.gif

Now I am going to spend the next hour trying to find out if Dak ever blew a 24 point lead or nah...I said I wasn't spending another second talking about this trash ass team and look what you got me doing on a Monday night :stopitslime:

Thanks alot :stopitslime:

Negged :stopitslime:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That's cool.

How about he not fumble the fukking snap in a playoff game though?

200w.gif

How about he don't panic and throw a game ending pick to the Packers to lose WHEN WE WERE UP BY 24 POINTS
romopick.gif

Now I am going to spend the next hour trying to find out if Dak ever blew a 24 point lead or nah...I said I wasn't spending another second talking about this trash ass team and look what you got me doing on a Monday night :stopitslime:

Thanks alot :stopitslime:

Negged :stopitslime:
Do you really want to play this game?

You want people to start bringing up footage of Dak going 3 and out constantly against a team with a pulse?

You want Dak passing highlights of that playoff Rams game after that Amari TD to open?

You want highlights of Dak against SF last year?

Week 17 against Philly in 19?

Both of the games vs Bridgewater?

I can keep going.

Romo lost scoring 48 vs the Broncos when he threw for 500yds and 5 TDs.

Similar game to Lions when Stafford hit the QB sneak over the goal line when time expired. Calvin went for 300 that game I think. I wish I was exaggerating.

Dak loses because he can only settle for FGs.

Stop it.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
A fumbled snap is far more excusable to me than running up the middle with no timeouts in a playoff game and time expiring.

And not handing the ball to the refs.

Dak is a loser. Romo became a meme, but Dak is 5x more pathetic than Romo’s worst. Without any of the bright spots.

Romo‘s coulda been shoulda been 4th and 2 audible at the line deep ball to Dez is better and ballsier than anything in Dak’s entire portfolio.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Do you really want to play this game?

You want people to start bringing up footage of Dak going 3 and out constantly against a team with a pulse?

You want Dak passing highlights of that playoff Rams game after that Amari TD to open?

You want highlights of Dak against SF last year?

Week 17 against Philly in 19?

Both of the games vs Bridgewater?

I can keep going.

Romo lost scoring 48 vs the Broncos when he threw for 500yds and 5 TDs.

Similar game to Lions when Stafford hit the QB sneak over the goal line when time expired. Calvin went for 300 that game I think. I wish I was exaggerating.

Dak loses because he can only settle for FGs.

Stop it.
Didn't Dak throw for 400 yards and 3 touchdowns last year and lose to the bucs anyway?

Didn't he throw for 375 and two touchdowns against the raiders and lose anyway?

Didn't he have to throw 5 touchdowns passes in a half to beat the eagles cause they backups were going up and down the field on our defense?

That was last year lets rewind it a little further to two years ago.

Against the seahawks. 472 yards and 3 touchdowns. We lost.

Against the browns. 502 yards and 4 touchdowns. We lost. Baker Mayfield didn't even throw for 200 yards. The only game in the history of the nfl where a QB throws for over 500 yards and 4 touchdowns and the other QB doesn't even throw for 200 and the 500 yard QB lost :mjlol: The Browns had 4 players average more than 6 yards a carry and one of them was Odell Beckham. Oh look ANOTHER game where this defense can't stop a wide receiver from running the ball.

1 point win against the falcons throwing for 450 yards and a touchdown...but ran for 3 touchdowns:mjlol:

Over a 3 game stretch Dak Prescott threw for 1472 yards, 8 touchdown passes, 3 touchdown runs...and all he had to show for it was a 1 point win over the falcons :mjlol:

Tell you what you post the Dak highlights against the 49ers and I post the Aaron Rodgers highlights against the 49ers and then we can tally up who accounted for more touchdowns, Dak or Rodgers? :mjlol:

Oh Calvin went for 300? Oh that's cool. Cause when Dak played the Browns they ended the game with 307 rushing yards:mjlol:

That game against the Bronws was literally one of the worst performances all time by a defense. Odell Beckham with a 50 yard touchdown RUN. He's a wide receiver. Jarvis Landry with a 40 yard TOUCHDOWN PASS. He a wide receiver.

You trying to tell me how hard Romo had it but this defense can't even stop wide receivers from rushing for touchdowns and throwing touchdown passes.

at 14:14 Odell goes 14 yards behind the line of scrimmage and still scores a touchdown

Playoffs? Didn't we go 13 - 3 in 2007...have the number one seed...and then lost to the giants? Didn't Romo only complete half his passes that game?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Didn't Dak throw for 400 yards and 3 touchdowns last year and lose to the bucs anyway?

Didn't he throw for 375 and two touchdowns against the raiders and lose anyway?

Didn't he have to throw 5 touchdowns passes in a half to beat the eagles cause they backups were going up and down the field on our defense?

That was last year lets rewind it a little further to two years ago.

Against the seahawks. 472 yards and 3 touchdowns. We lost.

Against the browns. 502 yards and 4 touchdowns. We lost. Baker Mayfield didn't even throw for 200 yards. The only game in the history of the nfl where a QB throws for over 500 yards and 4 touchdowns and the other QB doesn't even throw for 200 and the 500 yard QB lost :mjlol: The Browns had 4 players average more than 6 yards a carry and one of them was Odell Beckham. Oh look ANOTHER game where this defense can't stop a wide receiver from running the ball.

1 point win against the falcons throwing for 450 yards and a touchdown...but ran for 3 touchdowns:mjlol:

Over a 3 game stretch Dak Prescott threw for 1472 yards, 8 touchdown passes, 3 touchdown runs...and all he had to show for it was a 1 point win over the falcons :mjlol:

Tell you what you post the Dak highlights against the 49ers and I post the Aaron Rodgers highlights against the 49ers and then we can tally up who accounted for more touchdowns, Dak or Rodgers? :mjlol:

Oh Calvin went for 300? Oh that's cool. Cause when Dak played the Browns they ended the game with 307 rushing yards:mjlol:

That game against the Bronws was literally one of the worst performances all time by a defense. Odell Beckham with a 50 yard touchdown RUN. He's a wide receiver. Jarvis Landry with a 40 yard TOUCHDOWN PASS. He a wide receiver.

You trying to tell me how hard Romo had it but this defense can't even stop wide receivers from rushing for touchdowns and throwing touchdown passes.

at 14:14 Odell goes 14 yards behind the line of scrimmage and still scores a touchdown

Playoffs? Didn't we go 13 - 3 in 2007...have the number one seed...and then lost to the giants? Didn't Romo only complete half his passes that game?

How many of these games were basically over at halftime and Dak statpadded after most people in this thread already turned off the game

Prevent defense is half of Dak’s resume. Probably more.

I would hope the Browns had that many rushing yards since they jumped out early and then coasted

That’s what teams tend to do against Dak, in case you didn’t notice. Jump out early and make him play catch-up.

MFer couldn’t beat a non-divisional opponent in a game that mattered if his life depended on it. Idk how you’re still caping for breh. You got it, though. I’ll stop polluting this thread with Romo.

We got glorious Alex Smith with a biracial grandmother to big up for needing an onside kick catastrophe against the Falcons in order to scrape by a bottom feeder to celebrate

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dak is a mentaly broken. That vato ain't it.
He makes his receivers look less than average.
If he ain't over throwing, he's under throwing.

I still think this receiving corp is ass too. Cooper Rush is not going to make them look any better. fukk whole offense is fukking trash what the hell.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dak’s play making ability is very low. If your QB can’t make plays at a high level it’s tough to win unless your defense and running game are top notch. Romo made plays, he’d give a lot of ints to defenses trying to make plays, which was frustrating to watch. But watching Dak play everything so safe to the point where he’s leaving meat on the bone and throwing the ball to Dalton Schultz 6-8 yards down the field, is far more frustrating to me. Especially going back and watching the all22 and seeing ppl open down the field