Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This hand injury might be blessing in disguise becaue he’s goin to have strengthen and considering that ah d back to normal and also it’s more healing time for his foot/ankle. We need Dak to be the dual threat he was before 2020. Cuz we can’t strictly depend on that guys arm to
Lead us to victory

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
So McCarthy doesn't know the offense and won't take over playcalling? So funny yet so sad.
I saw that shyt and couldnt help but laugh. Dude is legit meaningless. Still getting a ton of penalties. Team is soft.

Im about to go out on a limb and say..

The JG Era >>>> McCarthy Era

The Romo/Dez/Witten era >>> these cotdam bums we have now

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I saw that shyt and couldnt help but laugh. Dude is legit meaningless. Still getting a ton of penalties. Team is soft.

Not even mad. The coaches looked miserable on the sidelines last night. Body language was worse than the players. Made no adjustments in halftime. Bucs head coach basically was the o line can’t block for shyt and just run the ball and that had success doing it.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
more rah rah dak cheerleading. Yet everyone would pick Burrow or Stafford over Dak. Also, Burrow and stafford played far worse? Yet they both had a higher QB rating, more yards, and actually led their team down the field to score touchdowns at least once. Did you miss Dak's consistent inaccurate passes, the horrible completion percentage, his inability to read defenses and see the field? And 1 game doesn't discredit a career? This is his career. An inconsistent bus driver who has good stretches against bad teams but comes up short against anyone with a pulse.

Your points about Stroud and heisman trophy winner Bryce Young, who led his team down the field twice to score points which is something Dak failed to do, is laughable. The ceilings of both those players is higher than Daks ever will be. If he is here for 3-4 more years, then start accepting that we won't be contenders for the next 3-4 years.
You're wrong.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@Dwight Howard in here fighting the Dak haters solo like
7QOrvY.gif
:mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Some of ya'll talking bout leaving and stop being fans...

if you know the Cowboys, then you already KNEW this was coming. I couldn't see the injury (obviously) but the way things played out? Man, we been watching this for the last 5-7 years roughly :manny: I didn't come into this season thinking we were gonna be world beaters. We got worse in the offseason, this was inevitable
I think we knew the offense was going to take a step back after the subtractions in the offseason. I didn't expect that level of ineptitude last night.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

One more.

It's time for me to admit it finally.

Romo>>>Dak