Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Stephen bad mouthing Dak did not hurt his stock more than Dak not being able to get him the ball. Dak had a contract offer from the Ravens that he turned down because he wanted to play for a divisional rival to get back at the team :scusthov:

Regardless of the fact, i dont understand how anybody thats even a little bit objective, can truly evaluate Ceedee wit Dak at QB

His strengths do not align with Dak. He is a menace after the catch but the QB has poor ball placement, so he cant even excel at that. Its just like Dez’ strength being high-pointing the ball and Dak not being able to make those throws.

I mean we all watched the game last night. I do blame Ceedee for the OPI and his horrible body language out there. The fact he shouldnt have been given 88 is more because of his poor leadership instead of his ability.

We all literally watched at least 3 passes where Dak couldnt fit the ball into a tight window. How is that on Ceedee?

Yea but the Ravens was his ONLY contract offer. That says something. His numbers were down in 2017 but 800 yards and 6 TDs is more than enough to get signed. But the fact is he was 30 years old w/ big injuries 2 of the last 3 years plus Stephen telling the media that he was problematic. Seems like teams didn't wanna touch him at that point.

Far as CeeDee I would say it's not like Lamb & Dak have no connection. Lamb put up 1,100 and 6 last year w/ him. I don't have a huge beef w/ Lamb other than I don't see him as a #1. He's a 2 asked to be a 1, and there's no one else out there who should even be a 3 until Gallup gets back. And part of it may be that we are not using him in the best way. Sean McVay had Kupp matched up against fukkin defensive ends on Thursday. I don't notice us doing that kind of stuff to get Lamb in space.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
There is not a single qb in the draft better than dak so wasting a top pick in the qb would be stupid as fukk. The qb play across the league yesterday was awful. Burrow, stafford...the 2 superbowl qbs were flat out garbage yet you don't see their fans calling to replace them. And they both have way more weapons than dak. Cowboys fans suck.
Bullshyt. You want to hold onto this same mediocre quarterback who displays the same inept limitations that we all have discussed about since 2017. He doesn't have the talent of Young or Stroud. Why would anyone call out Burrow and Stafford (two QBS who played in a game Dak wishes he can play) to be replaced after one game? They won more playoff games in one postseason than Dak has won in three trips combined. Dak fans are truly delusional if they think he is a top 10 quarterback.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I think everyone needs to pump the breaks on prepping for the draft.

If no other team in the division is able to pull away with the lead by the the time Dak is scheduled to come back then I can see Jerry wanting to make a mad dash for the playoffs down the stretch because that's the only chance at relevancy in 2022. I can see Jerry salivating at the potential storyline of a Dak comeback leading Dallas to the playoffs. Whether Dallas actually makes the playoffs would be irrelevant because Dallas would still be on people's mind from Nov-Jan. Dak actually will end up missing the hardest part of the schedule. It eases up down the stretch.

I mean the same thing happened in 2020 sans a Dak comeback during the season. Nobody else ran away with the division then we started to win some games and all of a sudden we manage to make it to Week 17 still in the race on some fluke shyt. We lost draft position in the process but it ended up working out because we landed Micah anyway.

I don't see Jerry embracing tanking but everything will come to fruition by mid-season.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Hypothetically if Rush wins 6 of the next 8 games, do we insert Dak brehs? :patrice:

It would almost be poetic justice with Romo not getting his job back in 2016

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt. You want to hold onto this same mediocre quarterback who displays the same inept limitations that we all have discussed about since 2017. He doesn't have the talent of Young or Stroud. Why would anyone call out Burrow and Stafford (two QBS who played in a game Dak wishes he can play) to be replaced after one game? They won more playoff games in one postseason than Dak has won in three trips combined. Dak fans are truly delusional if they think he is a top 10 quarterback.
Most players and gm's across the league has dak as atop 10 qb. That's a FACT. Are they delusional too? Burrow and stafford played far worse than dak yesterday, stafford threw 3 ints and burrow threw 4. Thats a FACT. Point is 1 game doesn't discredit a career, if Dak looked like he did last night consistently you'd have a point but he doesn't and that's backed by his stats and reputation around the league. FACT. Bryce Young struggled against fukkin UT. Did you even watch him this week? CJ stroud? Come the fukk on. Dak has already proven he can win games with a proper cast around him, any of these rookie prospects would be lucky to replicate what dak did last season even with the same weapons. But let me guess, you're probably one of those dudes that though Justin Fields would be a good replacement for dak too huh? Stick to reality. Dak is gonna be the qb for the cowboys for the next 3-4 years no matter how much yall bytch and complain about it.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes 34 and has no interest in playing anymore

His stock completely dropped after playing with Dak, and you know it

All a sudden, terms like “separation” and “route-running” were used continuously by this fanbase to absolve Dak not being able to get him the ball
Dez was washed just stop it, this is the nfl. If he could play ye would've been on a team.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the dumbest things Playmaker ever said is that CeeDee is the most talented #88. Early Dez shyts on this guy talent-wise.
Any version of Dallas Dez shuts on that nigguh, he just had the misfortune telling of being a wr with Dak at QB. Dez was easily on pace for a HOF career. Dude broke the td reception for Dallas in 6 years. Dude was averaging double digit td with Romo at qb. He averaged 7 with Dak. If Romo stays QBs Dez attains 10000 yards and 100 tds. Dak robbed that dude of a HOF career

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Most players and gm's across the league has dak as atop 10 qb. That's a FACT. Are they delusional too? Burrow and stafford played far worse than dak yesterday, stafford threw 3 ints and burrow threw 4. Thats a FACT. Point is 1 game doesn't discredit a career, if Dak looked like he did last night consistently you'd have a point but he doesn't and that's backed by his stats and reputation around the league. FACT. Bryce Young struggled against fukkin UT. Did you even watch him this week? CJ stroud? Come the fukk on. Dak has already proven he can win games with a proper cast around him, any of these rookie prospects would be lucky to replicate what dak did last season even with the same weapons. But let me guess, you're probably one of those dudes that though Justin Fields would be a good replacement for dak too huh? Stick to reality. Dak is gonna be the qb for the cowboys for the next 3-4 years no matter how much yall bytch and complain about it.
more rah rah dak cheerleading. Yet everyone would pick Burrow or Stafford over Dak. Also, Burrow and stafford played far worse? Yet they both had a higher QB rating, more yards, and actually led their team down the field to score touchdowns at least once. Did you miss Dak's consistent inaccurate passes, the horrible completion percentage, his inability to read defenses and see the field? And 1 game doesn't discredit a career? This is his career. An inconsistent bus driver who has good stretches against bad teams but comes up short against anyone with a pulse.

Your points about Stroud and heisman trophy winner Bryce Young, who led his team down the field twice to score points which is something Dak failed to do, is laughable. The ceilings of both those players is higher than Daks ever will be. If he is here for 3-4 more years, then start accepting that we won't be contenders for the next 3-4 years.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Some of ya'll talking bout leaving and stop being fans...

if you know the Cowboys, then you already KNEW this was coming. I couldn't see the injury (obviously) but the way things played out? Man, we been watching this for the last 5-7 years roughly :manny: I didn't come into this season thinking we were gonna be world beaters. We got worse in the offseason, this was inevitable

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Some of ya'll talking bout leaving and stop being fans...

if you know the Cowboys, then you already KNEW this was coming. I couldn't see the injury (obviously) but the way things played out? Man, we been watching this for the last 5-7 years roughly :manny: I didn't come into this season thinking we were gonna be world beaters. We got worse in the offseason, this was inevitable
Yeah I didn't expect us to do as well as last season in the regular season. We got worst in off-season. With how mid and frustrating our QB is as with the OC and HC...and no true #1 receiver and an aging and injured o-line...no surprise we preformed so poorly last night especially offensively.

I was hoping that Dak's good past performance against NFC least opponents that we would at least win division again or make wildcard at least but u gotta factor in that our division gotten better and our Boys gotten worst.