Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You avoiding the question :jbhmm:
Im paying for potential.........not rewarding you for past accomplishments. So no. :manny:

Now, do you think he should be getting paid that much to put up these numbers in the playoffs/end the season?
5cd6ce494ee32053edbbc0271245dccd.png

Zeke:
4696194e91d8ec445b74d82a5fd2c6e9.png

Pollard on the other hand got over 100 more yards, with less attempts and he can catch. :
4a76d4492d2ff74afda50aafff82a6c9.png

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Im paying for potential.........not rewarding you for past accomplishments. So no. :manny:

Now, do you think he should be getting paid that much to put up these numbers in the playoffs/end the season?
5cd6ce494ee32053edbbc0271245dccd.png

Zeke:
4696194e91d8ec445b74d82a5fd2c6e9.png

Pollard on the other hand got over 100 more yards, with less attempts and he can catch. :
4a76d4492d2ff74afda50aafff82a6c9.png
So now you earn you contract after you sign it :dead:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Oh Jerry knows how.

It's just that he'd have to hire a hard azz coach which he doesn't want to do.

Will McClay has been sharp at drafting great players so that keeps Dallas in the mix. They'll never be straight garbage with Dak but Dak isn't good enough to get them over the top.

What they gotta do: Dak is gonna be here for another year or two. Dallas needs to draft a QB.

Kellen Moore CANNOT be the OC that teaches the new QB. So....get a QB whisperer/guru that can help Dak (Kurt Warner?) and hold him accountable. Even if Dak is only 5% better....you got someone in place to help the next QB...which is really the goal.

Cut the excess like Zeke. Tyron is a shell of himself and you may need to move on from him. Steele, Martin, Biadasz, Tyler Smith etc., are good enough.

If they can throw enough $$$ at Quinn to stay, do it.

Beef up the trenches, RB and CB. That rookie RB looks pretty good when he's in there. Him and Pollard are solid but they may need one more RB after dumping Zeke. They gotta keep that defense and make it stronger. Solidify the offensive line and basically be the 2014/2016 teams but with more reliable defense.
:snoop:

Read what you’re typing.

Nothing is going to change :mindblown:

The Jones family will find a way to fukk it up. Don’t you get it :dahell:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I would say this from an outsider looking in;

There was a huge part of the Redskin/WFT/Commander fan base that wanted the team to go ahead sign Kirk Cousins to a long term deal especially after he overthrew RGIII for the position.

But our GM at the time wisely felt Kirk was a middle of the road QB without a strong arm who came up short in big moments. He couldn't find anyone better so he franchised him a couple of times.

Eventually Kirk went to Minnesota and got 85mil guaranteed. And again look at the Vikings season: Kirk is the same QB or even worse than he was in Washington which is why the previous Vikings coach wanted him gone and I'm sure after next season their coach now will as well.

The problem with Dak is he's already taken Jerry to the cleansers, face of the franchise, etc... But I just see a light skinned version of Kirk with a bald fade.
I just don't believe after 7 yrs of seeing dude even with that contract it should not be blasphemous to take calls and/or to put him on a hot seat by the draft or FA.
Thing is dak has a no trade clause, he would have to agree to the trade and what team will be willing to take on 59 million for that bum? He held out so long to get the no trade clause too.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Thing is dak has a no trade clause, he would have to agree to the trade and what team will be willing to take on 59 million for that bum? He held out so long to get the no trade clause too.
Why would Jerry be dumb enough to give Dak that? :mjtf:

nvm, I see you said he held out for it. How the hell do you let suck an average qb get so much leverage. :mjlol: