Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What a great day yesterday was. I've been telling my nikka that Dak ain't it for 3 years.

Yesterday he finally saw the light

:blessed::blessed::blessed:
It’s not about him tho :mjpls:

The cowboys last two “franchise” quarterbacks was an undrafted free agent and a 4th round “project” pick. The last high draft pick Dallas used on a QB was over 20 years ago and that was a second round pick. The last first round pick they used on a QB was………. 1989. Let that sink in for a moment. Dallas doesn’t have a real GM and basically wins enough to not have a top 3 pick.

Jerry Jones isn’t willing to completely rebuild because he doesn’t know how. The last time he had to do it, Aikman retired and he fired Chan Gailey. He fukked up so bad he hired Bill Parcells out of desperation. Too mad Parcells never got to finish what he started.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s not about him tho :mjpls:

The cowboys last two “franchise” quarterbacks was an undrafted free agent and a 4th round “project” pick. The last high draft pick Dallas used on a QB was over 20 years ago and that was a second round pick. The last first round pick they used on a QB was………. 1989. Let that sink in for a moment. Dallas doesn’t have a real GM and basically wins enough to not have a top 3 pick.

Jerry Jones isn’t willing to completely rebuild because he doesn’t know how. The last time he had to do it, Aikman retired and he fired Chan Gailey. He fukked up so bad he hired Bill Parcells out of desperation. Too mad Parcells never got to finish what he started.
Who cares

What % of super bowl winners were first rounders?

I’ll wait

For every first round qb that was, there are 10 first round qbs who weren’t

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Who cares

How many first rounders won super bowls
I’ll wait
So you don’t care that the GM for the past 33 years has only been able to draft 2 franchise quarterbacks and one of them was really Jimmy Johnson. The other one wouldn’t even be a cowboy had the other QB he drafted to replace Aikman wasn’t a weed head.

So my confidence in the “GM” picking a QB is nonexistent.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you don’t care that the GM for the past 33 years has only been able to draft 2 franchise quarterbacks and one of them was really Jimmy Johnson. The other one wouldn’t even be a cowboy had the other QB he drafted to replace Aikman wasn’t a weed head.

So my confidence in the “GM” picking a QB is nonexistent.
I agree Jerry jones is an idiot

But the fact dak isn’t a first rounder is irrelevant

Purdy and Hurts were not first rounders - yet both displaced first round top 3 picks (who just so happen to be from NDSU lol)