Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Who cares

What % of super bowl winners were first rounders?

I’ll wait

For every first round qb that was, there are 10 first round qbs who weren’t
You are right. They all don't hit but the majority of QB's that play in the Super Bowl were QBs drafted in the first round. This chart shows exactly that.
https://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/superbowl_quarterbacks/
I'll take my chances getting a top QB at the top of the draft than drafting a 4th rounder. You will likely never see another Brady again. You will however see first round QBs consistently get to the playoffs though.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You are right. They all don't hit but the majority of QB's that play in the Super Bowl were QBs drafted in the first round. This chart shows exactly that.
DraftHistory.com
I'll take my chances getting a top QB at the top of the draft than drafting a 4th rounder. You will likely never see another Brady again. You will however see first round QBs consistently get to the playoffs though.
dope chart
how you get that

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Why would Jerry be dumb enough to give Dak that? :mjtf:

nvm, I see you said he held out for it. How the hell do you let suck an average qb get so much leverage. :mjlol:
Because they're idiots. Dak should have been given a contract after the 2018 season. How do you give your qb all the leverage knowing he's going into the last year of his contract? Then you let him play the 2019 season knowing no contract is coming, you franchise him in the 2020 offseason and you give him the exclusive tag. Pure idiocy.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

This nikka dont give a fukk at all :mjlol:

Im surprised not a pawg is in site :mjpls:

Majority of the players don’t give a fukk. That is why I don’t understand how fans be more upset than the players. Dak knee deep in some p*ssy and fans crying in their bed about a playoff loss and calling out of work the next day :mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
drafthistory.com
word

were both right. i guess my point is just that we underestimate how situational a players success is and overestimate how linear a player's trajectory is

Its many 5 star recruits who wasnt shyt
Many first round picks who wasnt shyt...not just at QB but all position. Its really a lot of luck involved in the draft.

Hurts and Purdy werent first rounders but they killin
then on the flipside Mahomes and Burrow were first rounders.

Regardless, its patently obvious that Jones has hurt the team for many years by being the GM

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Even y’all Cowboys fans gotta admit this was funny :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Twitter is stupid for this :russ:

Naw this one makes more sense

IelbDIK.jpg