Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Arrogance and fear of a bold move.

The arrogance of an owner with no GM experience, being GM…”building” what exactly? This thing hasn’t been “built” at all. Half azz jobs then bring coaches in who do know what to do (Johnson, Parcells) but run them out before they can do what they do, cause your lil ego can’t take that THEY can do what you and your money can’t.

Fear of a bold move. When’s the last time you remember us doing something bold? Trade for Cooper? We got forced once we tried to give Dak ish for “weapons” what happened with that? A 5th round back? Eagles saw they had a good team with a deficiencies, they wasted no time bringing in bodies to help…Suh, Joseph, Quinn, Gardner-Johnson…SF had a good team traded for CMac and made themselves a force….we diddled with the idea of bringing in a WR coming off an ACL for damn near a month (thank God you didn’t sign him) bought in TY for a cup of coffee and 5 first downs and a couple huge penalties that helped. He was open so much but never got the ball, but has the most playoff experience on the team…our QB threw to Noah Brown smh…we never make the moves bc our GM doesn’t know how, or who to pursue. So he’s always looking for a splash, but never EXACTLY what we need.

I’m apathetic at this point, I don’t expect much if any change…but a LOT of fans are finally seeing through the veneer and what this team truly is…front runners who can’t handle success and a GM with no accountability that will NEVER get fired or do/learn better. Is what it is. Go Cowboys!

Oh yeah, we STILL need a run stopping DT finally paid some attention to DB, but we still need those smh

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Majority of the players don’t give a fukk. That is why I don’t understand how fans be more upset than the players. Dak knee deep in some p*ssy and fans crying in their bed about a playoff loss and calling out of work the next day :mjlol:
This 10000%.

Its why i was casually:russell: all season long cuz i knew my QB was off this year and we weren't winning shyt anyways. Gonna be sitting there watching games like :unimpressed: until legit changes come.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They're rippin Dak apart

They want him outta here :yes:

good-great.gif

Human fukking garbage masquerading as a football player… fukk the Jones family for getting conned by this obvious grifter, but most of all fukk Dak. :scust:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're rippin Dak apart

They want him outta here :yes:
too bad, he ain't going anywhere. All you dudes that hate dak around honestly find a new team cause he logically isn't going anywhere and nobody want to see consistent bytching and crying.