Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they end up with a top 3 pick and that pick isn't a quarterback, they are the dumbest organization in the NFL.
There is not a single qb in the draft better than dak so wasting a top pick in the qb would be stupid as fukk. The qb play across the league yesterday was awful. Burrow, stafford...the 2 superbowl qbs were flat out garbage yet you don't see their fans calling to replace them. And they both have way more weapons than dak. Cowboys fans suck.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:camby:

nikka please

The Bengals played against Mitch Trubisky, not the Goat

This defense has kept us in games vs Brady, Mahomes, and Herbert these last two seasons when Dak was playing poorly.
Tom Brady is 45 years old, having a mid life crisis, and can't move :camby:

Gave up 6 yards a carry to a habitually out of shape running back who got cut from his original team :camby:

Julio had the worst year of his career and people were calling for him to retire after last season. 40 yard catch against us and somehow averaged 8 and a half yards rushing.

How this defense keep on giving up 8 yards a rush to WIDE RECIEVERS :dead:. Repeatedly giving up premium rushing yards against players who don't even play the running back position :dead:.

Go to any play on defense. Count to 2 and pause it. Our DT's are right next to our safeties and corners:dead:

They got ONE 3 and out on their first 8 possessions...and then almost fukked it off by running into the kicker :dead:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nah you right. im out till next season brehs :salute: Bolt Gang till dem boyz figure it out.
shyt you aint ever coming back then cause these dumb asses and going to figure nothing out :mjlol:

We got people in here hyping up a defense that gave up points on 83% of the first 6 drives it faced and you think this team or it's fans know ANYTHING about the sport of football :mjlol:

"Our defense only gave up points 83% of the time they were on the field. We should have won this game. It's all Dak fault.":mjlol:

Daps
shyt you aint ever coming back then cause these dumb asses and going to figure nothing out :mjlol:

We got people in here hyping up a defense that gave up points on 83% of the first 6 drives it faced and you think this team or it's fans know ANYTHING about the sport of football :mjlol:

"Our defense only gave up points 83% of the time they were on the field. We should have won this game. It's all Dak fault.":mjlol:

i cant say exactly how, but this team is never just ass more than a year.

With a good offseason, Boyz will be back with some hype and going show out next year.

I remember Romo in 2015 ... who expected that 2016 season?

I know, i know, in hindsight we kept playing Tony when he got better and dak could go back to the backup position.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
A qb but since Jerry won’t move on from Dak the best linemen on the nation. We better not spend it on a wr that Jerry and a Stephen won’t want to pay to keep becaue of Dak’s lack of throwing talent
What college QB has a scouting report that says "defensive tackles on his team don't get blown 5 yards off the ball." Cause if it don't say that how is it helping us?

What college QB scouting report says "defense won't give up 8 yards per rushing attempt by wide recievers". Cause if it don't say that how is it helping us.

I agree we need to draft a QB and move on from Dak cause you don't need to be paying anyone that much money if your run defense is going to end the season getting ran over and start the season getting ran over. But that QB isn't going to help us win anything. No QB is until we get some real DT's and some players on defense who pee standing up other than Micah.

Daps
This is the medias fault.

They all kept going on and on about how the Cowboys have to pay dak now !! its URGENT PAY DAK NOW !!
And jerry gave in.

Daps
Cowboys fam....

i still love you

cry-crying.gif

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always remember it was Coach Landry that drafted Irvin and told Jerruh to draft Aikman and Jimmy trading Herschel

Gotta draft a homerun QB in the 1st rd to combat this awful FO