Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Who was that nikka that was arguing with me that our DT's were showing promise? :heh:

I been saying for about a decade now we need a big ass NT in the middle of the D-line and every year we get the ball ran down our fukking throats. Teanna Trump would be jealous how bad we get balls ran on us. We have needed a NT for a decade. A safety for a decade. I don't even hate Dak like that, but we need a real first round talent at QB, and we have since BEFORE Romo became the starter. These nikkas keep thinking they gonna find Tom Brady and shyt everytime.

I'm glad I never get my hopes up about this team, constantly making the same mistakes over and over and over and the dumb ass Jones family never addresses any of it. The only way those idiots will learn is if people stop going to the games and buying merchandise, but they will be happy selling out the stadium to opposing teams fans as long as they get their money.

Low key I hope the booing at the game last night was the tipping point.

Edit: High key

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Also drafting CeeDee 'I don't even read the playbook, I don't know any routes I just be doing shyt out there' Lamb was the DUMBEST draft pick I have ever seen. Can't stand that soft ass fairy ass nikka bruh.

Also Demarcus Lawrence can:camby: as well. Sorry ass nikka.
I think he is legit regarded. He is what the low iq idiot everyone claimed Dez was.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Low key I hope the booing at the game last night was the tipping point.

Edit: High key
It's not. One day y'all will realize the Jones family does not care as long as they are getting paid. That's why they don't go and break the salary cap to get impact players when we have years like last year when we are one or two pieces away, they aint paying the luxury tax. This family only cares about money, they don't care about winning. It's why me and most everyone I know is just 'meh' about this team now, we realize even if Jerry died tomorrow, his kids are just like him. That family has ruined this franchise.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Fellas I been a fan of the Cowboys forever. I’ve seen enough, can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m finally jumping ship. I can’t do this anymore.
:mjlol: All the shyt we been through over the years this shyt here is what’s making you jump ship? :unimpressed:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I really don’t know what type of expectations nikkas actually had for this team coming into this year. They clearly sabotaged and said fukk this season back in April. We tank the rest of the year, keep our eyes on CFB and follow these prospects I guess lol fukk it. Injury made it that much easier to not stress and get mad about these nikkas for 18 weeks. Onto 2023 with Sean Payton leading them.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Fellas I been a fan of the Cowboys forever. I’ve seen enough, can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m finally jumping ship. I can’t do this anymore.
lf

:myman:

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps

Lmao, he gonna be All Pro at center

Meanwhile, I hope Micah destroys this clown next week

• Wow
Reactions: L68