Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I dont even care to give a complete take on last night or the future. Im just going to enjoy watching Justin Herbert this year. Im ok with that completely...

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I really don’t know what type of expectations nikkas actually had for this team coming into this year. They clearly sabotaged and said fukk this season back in April. We tank the rest of the year, keep our eyes on CFB and follow these prospects I guess lol fukk it. Injury made it that much easier to not stress and get mad about these nikkas for 18 weeks. Onto 2023 with Sean Payton leading them.
Why would Payton come here? Will he able to bring his own staff? Will he be able to discipline his players who go against his rules? If the answer is no to either question, he ain’t coming. I also wasn’t expecting much from this team. But I would like to see something different than I’ve seen the last 26 years.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I think he is legit regarded. He is what the low iq idiot everyone claimed Dez was.
:dead:

In the second half, Tampa was playing backup s at LT, LG, Center and the Cowboys Defensive line got owned
Thats what they get for treating the preseason like bullshyt. They looked finesse out there, afraid to hit. The arrogance is really alarming from this FO and coaching staff that they thought they were above starters getting valuable live game reps.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why would Payton come here? Will he able to bring his own staff? Will he be able to discipline his players who go against his rules? If the answer is no to either question, he ain’t coming. I also wasn’t expecting much from this team. But I would like to see something different than I’ve seen the last 26 years.
Quinn will be the Hc here next year

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Brehs really down n out about the season jeezus christ

What happend to yall man.

Dont yall remember when you were younger, just knowing we sucked but fukk it man. We winning some shyt bro.

Itll feel better when we start haviing sucess man. dont act defeated alredy brehs
We told you nikka :unimpressed:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
so who yall eyeing up for the #1 pick :lupe:

This team is WAY more than one player away.

We should be taking a QB but even if we do he won't be able to overcome the ineptitude of this franchise like all the other QB's before have haven't.

I don't trust these retarded hillbillies to not fukk around and draft another running back with the number 3 pick.

Drafting a great player isn't going to help us. We got to many pussies on the defensive side of the ball. Literally everyone except Micah on defense is p*ssy. These nikkas was out here getting smacked in the mouth by BACKUPS all night and letting Fournette fat ass jog for 8 yards everytime he ran to the right.

Tank made one good play against the run and you would have thought he came out the game after night. Never saw him again.

Diggs and Brown getting worked by Mike Evans who can barely stand up.

We don't need talent. We need a doctor to come into the cowboys facilities and perform some sex changes.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Burrow played horrible yesterday yet he gets a pass because his team looked competive.
That's the difference between the cowboys and every other team in the league. When they QB throws 3 picks and fumbles in a half they still have players who can compete and keep them in the game to the point that they should have won. Damn near every time Dak doesn't play borderline flawlessly we lose cause except for maybe 5 or 6 other players on this team everyone else just lays down.

Imagine if Dak threw 3 picks and fumbled before halftime. We would be done AT LEAT 3 touchdowns.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
That's the difference between the cowboys and every other team in the league. When they QB throws 3 picks and fumbles in a half they still have players who can compete and keep them in the game to the point that they should have won. Damn near every time Dak doesn't play borderline flawlessly we lose cause except for maybe 5 or 6 other players on this team everyone else just lays down.

Imagine if Dak threw 3 picks and fumbled before halftime. We would be done AT LEAT 3 touchdowns.
:camby:

nikka please

The Bengals played against Mitch Trubisky, not the Goat

This defense has kept us in games vs Brady, Mahomes, and Herbert these last two seasons when Dak was playing poorly.