Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dan Quin is gone. Such a waste of a season and all this is the Jones fault. Every move they made this off season came and bit them in the ass in week 1. It is quite hilarious actually.

-Let go of Lael and didnt address the O line holes
-Let go of Coop knowing Gallup would be missing weeks and thought Lamb would be the man
-Didnt address the wide receiver group
-Didnt address the NT position
-Didnt address the backup QB situation knowing Dak would be playing behind a porous line.
He been gone. Dude was basically packed to go toDenver. He wanted that gig badly and had to, until for sheatever reason they decided that they wanted an offensive minded guy running the ship.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The only team in the NFL that takes interviews after games like he’s the head coach

I’m done.

I can’t take this shyt no more. The moment Jerry Jones started doing these bullshyt interviews and press conferences is the moment the rift between him and Jimmy Johnson started and Jimmy left a year later. That was 28 years ago and NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

I’m not wasting my time with this team any longer. I don’t care what they do and I refuse to watch anymore games as long as Jerry Jones is alive. This is my last post and I will be ignoring anything related to the cowboys.

Don’t tag me anymore. fukk Jerry Jones and his family:pacspit:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Well well well I'm glad most of yall weren't excited and had high hopes for this season.
As the residential short breh take it from me the closer you are to the ground the less the fall hurts :wow:
Dak being out is really a blessing in disguise cause what was rolled out onto that field last night was some shyt. Not even a fresh steamer, it was a old dried up stale shyt that just been marinating on the sidewalk for days.
:wow: