Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dan Quin is gone. Such a waste of a season and all this is the Jones fault. Every move they made this off season came and bit them in the ass in week 1. It is quite hilarious actually.

-Let go of Lael and didnt address the O line holes
-Let go of Coop knowing Gallup would be missing weeks and thought Lamb would be the man
-Didnt address the wide receiver group
-Didnt address the NT position
-Didnt address the backup QB situation knowing Dak would be playing behind a porous line.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Who was that nikka that was arguing with me that our DT's were showing promise? :heh:

I been saying for about a decade now we need a big ass NT in the middle of the D-line and every year we get the ball ran down our fukking throats. Teanna Trump would be jealous how bad we get balls ran on us. We have needed a NT for a decade. A safety for a decade. I don't even hate Dak like that, but we need a real first round talent at QB, and we have since BEFORE Romo became the starter. These nikkas keep thinking they gonna find Tom Brady and shyt everytime.

I'm glad I never get my hopes up about this team, constantly making the same mistakes over and over and over and the dumb ass Jones family never addresses any of it. The only way those idiots will learn is if people stop going to the games and buying merchandise, but they will be happy selling out the stadium to opposing teams fans as long as they get their money.