Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Shyt remind of the Dave Campo era...I missed alot of games cause I didn't care to watch.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas really done beat the fandom out of me :wow:

I can think of a time when getting washed like this on Sunday night would have had me so fukked up I wouldn't have gone to bed until 3 and would have woke up at 6 still mad :wow:

Now I just don't even care. These nikkas won't even exist to me again until Sunday when they play the Bengals.:wow:

When GOW Ragnarok drop Sundays will probably be the only day I can play for any amount of time. These nikkas don't get they shyt together I might not watch a game past first week of Novemeber:wow:
Dude been replying to me like I’m some pessimistic fan because I refuse to get onboard with this team. I tried to tell y’all.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You draft or sign a great DT(s) and maybe another LB and it helps out greatly. :manny:
Also, the offense did the defense NO favors.

It's game 1 so let's see what they are this year. I'd like to see what Sam Will and Cox can do.
I got news for you breh we about to be drafting offensive lineman going forward :mjlol:

It is one game but this defense never plays well unless they getting turnovers in bunches or they playing a trash ass QB.

I expect more of the same next week. Burrow isn't nearly as good as people try to make him out to be but he is plenty good enough to watch his running backs get 8 yards a carry and throw to chase in 1 on 1 matchups like brady did tonight.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
These nikkas really done beat the fandom out of me :wow:

I can think of a time when getting washed like this on Sunday night would have had me so fukked up I wouldn't have gone to bed until 3 and would have woke up at 6 still mad :wow:

Now I just don't even care. These nikkas won't even exist to me again until Sunday when they play the Bengals.:wow:

When GOW Ragnarok drop Sundays will probably be the only day I can play for any amount of time. These nikkas don't get they shyt together I might not watch a game past first week of Novemeber:wow:
From Dak Stan to "I might not watch another game once house of dragons ep5 drops" in 54 minutes

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Shyt remind of the Dave Campo era...I missed alot of games cause I didn't care to watch.

As long as the Jones family own the cowboys they will never be contenders.

I wish parsons played for the Ravens or some shyt.

How you gonna not be prepared for your home opener? :mindblown:

McCarthy lied to get the job, so he should’ve been fired this past off season. I would rather have Campo as coach.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I came out from beneath a mattress located at an underpass to be here to say this...

How bout dem cowboys!!! :krs:

A lot of shyt talking went down last session and it's only right, it's only fair if that same energy is duplicated and reciprocated appropriately :yes:

I sense this will be a very exciting session, TTFN :ohlawd:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got news for you breh we about to be drafting offensive lineman going forward :mjlol:

It is one game but this defense never plays well unless they getting turnovers in bunches or they playing a trash ass QB.

I expect more of the same next week. Burrow isn't nearly as good as people try to make him out to be but he is plenty good enough to watch his running backs get 8 yards a carry and throw to chase in 1 on 1 matchups like brady did tonight.
Ha, you may be right. Jerry has never valued the DT position since Jimmy left.
Hell, it's only been recent that he started drafting Olineman until they twisted his arm. Romo had to beg for a center and Manziel was close to being a Cowboy until the draft room had to convince him to go with Martin.

Times may be changing because I heard the FO wanted Jordan Davis badly.
But are main issues are with the offense. :francis: