Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just one of those games. Oh well. I won’t even get mad about it. I’ll wait til week 2 until to see what j really think of this team.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This defense is soft. On these runs to the outside the pursuit is there and fournete is jsut running with a sea of white jerseys around him. It’s like they’re there but don’t want to make contact

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If the season continues in so form like this, we have to blow up the offensive side of the ball.
The defense just needs to add a couple of pieces and it will be elite level.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If the season continues in so form like this, we have to blow up the offensive side of the ball.
The defense just needs to add a couple of pieces and it will be elite level.
WHAT :mjlol:

Fournette damn near averaged 10 yards a carry running to the left and we just need "to add a couple of pieces and it will be elite":mjlol:

We got exactly ONE great defensive player and that's Micah. Rest of these nikkas is either front runners and they playing well when we got the number 1 offense in football scoring 30 a game or they p*ssy getting shoved backwards 5 yards every play like our entire defensive line.