Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
WHAT :mjlol:

Fournette damn near averaged 10 yards a carry running to the left and we just need "to add a couple of pieces and it will be elite":mjlol:

We got exactly ONE great defensive player and that's Micah. Rest of these nikkas is either front runners and they playing well when we got the number 1 offense in football scoring 30 a game or they p*ssy getting shoved backwards 5 yards every play like our entire defensive line.
You draft or sign a great DT(s) and maybe another LB and it helps out greatly. :manny:
Also, the offense did the defense NO favors.

It's game 1 so let's see what they are this year. I'd like to see what Sam Will and Cox can do.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
These nikkas really done beat the fandom out of me :wow:

I can think of a time when getting washed like this on Sunday night would have had me so fukked up I wouldn't have gone to bed until 3 and would have woke up at 6 still mad :wow:

Now I just don't even care. These nikkas won't even exist to me again until Sunday when they play the Bengals.:wow:

When GOW Ragnarok drop Sundays will probably be the only day I can play for any amount of time. These nikkas don't get they shyt together I might not watch a game past first week of Novemeber:wow: