Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas really done beat the fandom out of me :wow:

I can think of a time when getting washed like this on Sunday night would have had me so fukked up I wouldn't have gone to bed until 3 and would have woke up at 6 still mad :wow:

Now I just don't even care. These nikkas won't even exist to me again until Sunday when they play the Bengals.:wow:

When GOW Ragnarok drop Sundays will probably be the only day I can play for any amount of time. These nikkas don't get they shyt together I might not watch a game past first week of Novemeber:wow:

Same

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Trash game from top to bottom on offense.

Dak looked horrible, play calling was garbage, WR's are so fukkin ass. CJ Stroud has better WR's at Ohio State than we have.

How bad is Tolbert that he couldn't dress over these bums?

Season already over. Start looking at mock drafts.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Welp. Jerry deserves every bit of this.

You can't keep head coaches who openly admit that they lied to get hired and proceed to add absolutely nothing to the team.

You can't get rid of players you don't like or who won't take your shytty Dallas discount contracts and just...not even attempt to replace them.

You can't continuously put the season on the shoulders of a QB who has shown you over and over and fukking over again that HE CAN NOT CARRY AN OFFENSE, and expect it to work.

The Head Coach is a fukking scammer, the OC is a fukking dweeb who doesn't understand situational football or momentum, and the DC is going to take the very next decent job that opens up.

It's a complete and total systematic failure. The only person I ever felt bad for was Dak, but he got paid so..........enjoy the time off bro. Maybe in 3 weeks they'll figure out that it's impossible to run an offense with 2 out of 3 receivers that you can completely ignore.