Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Gottdamnme I would throw for 300 plus three tuddys off the couch if someone disrespected me and mines like this. Wake up Dak!
full

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
DLine needs to get pressure. Tom is just going to take 3 step drops and get the ball out quickly on most passing plays. And we’re not going to get any holding calls, obviously. So we’re just going to need to win at the line and get pressure. No other way about it. These fukking “HotboyZ” need to show up.

I think Fournette’s morbidly obese flabby ass is going to run all over us. Bucs don’t have a running game. Until tonight. We can’t stop a nosebleed. And our front 7 gets pushed around most of the time. We’ll see how aggressive our LBs are at shooting gaps and filling holes.

OLine needs to MOVE people today. Just like we need pressure from our front 4, no way around this. We have to be able to establish the run. Keep our defense off the field. Keep Tom off the field. We need that 2014 Time Of Possession strat to do anything this postseason.

I think Dak comes out nervous. Stiff. I pray I’m wrong. Defense will need to make plays to keep it close in the first half. I said it last week, I think the running game and our offense may not show up until the 2nd half. Again…

Tampa will be loose, playing at home, playing with house money, and have all the momentum. We need a big tone-setting play early.

This Botox bytch Tom Brady needs to be retired tonight.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
OLine needs to MOVE people today. Just like we need pressure from our front 4, no way around this. We have to be able to establish the run. Keep our defense off the field. Keep Tom off the field. We need that 2014 Time Of Possession strat to do anything this postseason.

I think Dak comes out nervous. Stiff. I pray I’m wrong. Defense will need to make plays to keep it close in the first half. I said it last week, I think the running game and our offense may not show up until the 2nd half. Again…

Tampa will be loose, playing at home, playing with house money, and have all the momentum. We need a big tone-setting play early.

This Botox bytch Tom Brady needs to be retired tonight.
I would have so much more confidence tonight if just one player was playing - Terence Steele. Breh was moving people in the run game prior to his injury. He has made some coin sitting out b/c that part of the offense has fallen apart since he got hurt. Tron is done. It's annoying when bloggers fawn over photos of him in a cut off b/c when you turn on the tape, you see a guy who cannot move laterally anymore. He has been very inconsistent since his return which is partly why we've had so many negative plays in the run game recently. W/out a run game tonight, Dak has no chance.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I would have so much more confidence tonight if just one player was playing - Terence Steele. Breh was moving people in the run game prior to his injury. He has made some coin sitting out b/c that part of the offense has fallen apart since he got hurt. Tron is done. It's annoying when bloggers fawn over photos of him in a cut off b/c when you turn on the tape, you see a guy who cannot move laterally anymore. He has been very inconsistent since his return which is partly why we've had so many negative plays in the run game recently. W/out a run game tonight, Dak has no chance.
I’m trying to believe, breh :to:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I’m trying to believe, breh :to:
Dak playing against a defense that he historically struggles against without a run game....somebody tell me where the hope is in that? Add in the Brady vs Cowboys record, our record on grass this season, the overall weight of the moment playing on MNF, and the last six weeks of mediocre football, it's preposterous for anyone to think we are crazy being negative. Are we supposed to just bury our heads in the sand about this and hope our washed mystique will overwhelm the trends?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If we win tonight, we winning the entire thing :francis:
:whoa:

If we can win tonight and then next week against the 49ers then I'll be a little bit confident to say this. Tom Brady or not this team is 8-9. As much doom and gloom is going on in here, on paper we should drop AT LEAST 40 on these boys(we done had more 40 and 50 point games than damn near the rest of the league combined ), and the defense should give up less than 20. On paper this shyt isn't close. All the Boys gotta do is execute, that's the biggest problem this franchise has had since the 90s we don't execute.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:

If we can win tonight and then next week against the 49ers then I'll be a little bit confident to say this. Tom Brady or not this team is 8-9. As much doom and gloom is going on in here, on paper we should drop AT LEAST 40 on these boys(we done had more 40 and 50 point games than damn near the rest of the league combined ), and the defense should give up less than 20. On paper this shyt isn't close. All the Boys gotta do is execute, that's the biggest problem this franchise has had since the 90s we don't execute.

😐