Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk this nikka and his “believe” bullshyt. He won a ring OUTSIDE of Dallas.

Folks already talking bout “I’m coming to your job Tomm if you lose.” c00nscott better deliver :birdman:
Yeah I don’t usually pay it any kind but it’s tough over here. I got eagles giants and even WFT all up in my ears this morning. Nigguhs forcing me to to let my nuts hang and talk that talk. But boyyy will This week will be unbearable if Brady beats us tonight.:sadcam:

Y’all Texas boys got it light.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Breh, the way to beat Tom Brady is to push pressure up the middle.

Cowboys doesn't have that because the owner and his Son doesn't believe in investing in good Defensive Tackles. :heh:
We got alot of solid DE types tho.. Lawrence, Parsons, Armstrong, Fowler, Williams, etc.. Dust off that 4 DE passrush the Giants did in super bowl back in day to get to Brady if you have to, IDGAF..

Make it happen:sadcam:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Cowboy fans to Dak/MM tonight
olX2VuU.gif

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Here we go with the fukking excuses for Darryl Johnson with a nose ring.

It is entirely up to Zeke, and up to nobody else but Zeke.
spoken like someone who has never played the game and has no understanding of the game. No, a RB’s stats are not completely up to them and I’m not even wasting my time reading the rest of your post.

Daps
Sohh i posted a hippopottamus taking a shyt in the Eagles thread , right ?

and one of em ho azz nykkaz snitched on ya boy and got a low quality post warning'

aint that about a bytch man. what a fragile fanbase brehs.

We dem boyz :wow:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
:mjlol:

Breh, the way to beat Tom Brady is to push pressure up the middle.

Cowboys doesn't have that because the owner and his Son doesn't believe in investing in good Defensive Tackles. :heh:
People are nervous for tonight. I'm not as I'm taking it in stride. I think everyone should. Because this unserious organization doesn't have what it takes to make deep runs in the playoffs. If they win tonight, I won't be surprised. If they lose tonight, I won't be surprised. Get me to the NFC Title game at least and I'll shut up. Until then,:cheers:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Man….these last couple of pages been straight :scusthov: …..

I can understand the hesiatation but some of y’all acting like y’all want us to lose to have your opinion be right….
1. 27 years

2. Facing the same team that beat us already

3. Team has 0 killer instinct and is facing a QB that almost always wins if you give him any glimmer of hope

4. The OL is in shambles