Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Here we go with the fukking excuses for Darryl Johnson with a nose ring.

It is entirely up to Zeke, and up to nobody else but Zeke. Cause when Pollard runs behind THE EXACT same linemen and has THE EXACT same OC as Zeke does, he makes it happen to the tune of a pro bowl season. If Zeke only gets 9 touches tonight he need to be finding a way to get AT LEAST 4 yards on each of them. Would be nice for him to turn the corner and go for a long touchdown like Saquan did but this nikka acl's would probably fall out his thighs if he ever shifted to a gear beyond neutral.

This dude has ran for under 2 yards a carry 2 games in a row. He hasn't run for 4 yards a carry in 4 games. Disgusting. :scust:

We need to just bite the bullet and sign Justin Fields like @BlueHeffner wants, to be our second running back.
:dead:

Daps
this is my theme song for tonight

Hey everybody, tonights the niiiiighhhhttt

Fkk kanye and dak haters, bro. we got this'

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I hate how Troy tries to remain neutral :francis:

He doesnt have to be a cheerleader like Mike, but show some loyalty goddamn
Troy is always shading and shytting on us. He’s the only former Cowboy who seems to carry some sort of bitterness and resentment towards the franchise.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ngl I’ve mentally prepared myself for Tom Brady to break our hearts in the last 2 minute drive or some bullshyt but whatever. A loss here would not even be our worst one this decade :manny:

We them boys, let’s get it!

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I hate how Troy tries to remain neutral :francis:

He doesnt have to be a cheerleader like Mike, but show some loyalty goddamn
Frankly, I'm surprised he was on the show considering he's said a lot of negative things about these debate shows in the past. Shows you what that $$$ will do.
Troy is always shading and shytting on us. He’s the only former Cowboy who seems to carry some sort of bitterness and resentment towards the franchise.
He is bitter towards Jerry. He is all in with Jimmy. I don't think he likes the over-commercialized circus the Cowboys have become. I also remember him floating the idea of becoming a GM a few years ago and they asked Jerry about it on the radio and he blew it off as an option for the Cowboys. He could have been our John Lynch. :smh: