Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak playing against a defense that he historically struggles against without a run game....somebody tell me where the hope is in that? Add in the Brady vs Cowboys record, our record on grass this season, the overall weight of the moment playing on MNF, and the last six weeks of mediocre football, it's preposterous for anyone to think we are crazy being negative. Are we supposed to just bury our heads in the sand about this and hope our washed mystique will overwhelm the trends?
Jags have never won shyt.

"Generational QB" threw 4 picks in a half.

Down 27 - 0.

Head coach got ran out of town at his last job.

Dub.

Quit crying. Pull your panties up. Pull your skirt down. Run the water and pretend like you washed your hands. We going to be fine.

Unless Zeke runs for under 2 ypc for the 3rd game in a row :hubie:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
scared.gif

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
All the analysts just slurping Brady. Comparing him to our ENTIRE franchise history.

Everybody doubting Dak. “Which Dak will show up.”

We’re the favorite but all the talk is about the Bucs.

I feel slightly better about this game than I did about last years 49ers game.

1 more hour brehs. We’re going to get some fukking answers tonight.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
All the analysts just slurping Brady. Comparing him to our ENTIRE franchise history.
Some dude in the sauna just tapped me (seeing I was wearing a Cowboys shirt) and showed me his phone with a tweet about the 35 playoff victories for Brady being the same total as our entire franchise. This is when I have to just smile knod my head and act like an oblivious Cowboys fan and not the psycho fanatic whose known this stat forever. Be touched by casuals in the sauna in the pregame brehs. :snoop:

Last edited:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Does the c00ns brother still have a Twitter? If c00nscott has a piss poor game and folks call him out I can see him going on a Twitter rant