Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Saquon Barkley

6 yards a carry

11 yards a catch

2 touchdowns.

After battling injuries for 2 years.

No excuses for Zeke. He being paid to be the man and he letting another man make the pro bowl at his position. Disgusting. Fat ass nikka need to treat tomorrow game like he done treated every buffet in his life and eat. He come out here with 10 carries for 27 yards I want this nikka launched into the sun off the same trebuchet they loading Brandon Staley on right now.

Daps
Im more nervous for tomorrow than i was when i lost my virginity, brehs

come one guys lets do this.

Also, i will act an azz after the game. it might take me a few hours but i will log in the coli to face the music (eagle fans)

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Saquon Barkley

6 yards a carry

11 yards a catch

2 touchdowns.

No excuses for Zeke. He being paid to be the man and he letting another man make the pro bowl at his position. Disgusting. Fat ass nikka need to treat tomorrow game like he done treated every buffet in his life and eat. He come out here with 10 carries for 27 yards I want this nikka launched into the sun off the same trebuchet they loading Brandon Staley on right now.
:picard:

:francis:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Saquon Barkley

6 yards a carry

11 yards a catch

2 touchdowns.

Zeke’s stats aren’t dependent upon Zeke alone. The o-line has to do their job and so does Jimmy Neutron with the play calling.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Zeke’s stats aren’t dependent upon Zeke alone. The o-line has to do their job and so does Jimmy Neutron with the play calling.
Here we go with the fukking excuses for Darryl Johnson with a nose ring.

It is entirely up to Zeke, and up to nobody else but Zeke. Cause when Pollard runs behind THE EXACT same linemen and has THE EXACT same OC as Zeke does, he makes it happen to the tune of a pro bowl season. If Zeke only gets 9 touches tonight he need to be finding a way to get AT LEAST 4 yards on each of them. Would be nice for him to turn the corner and go for a long touchdown like Saquan did but this nikka acl's would probably fall out his thighs if he ever shifted to a gear beyond neutral.

This dude has ran for under 2 yards a carry 2 games in a row. He hasn't run for 4 yards a carry in 4 games. Disgusting. :scust:

We need to just bite the bullet and sign Justin Fields like @BlueHeffner wants, to be our second running back.