Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
He's mostly right though. :manny:
In what way? You're paying big money to what is now a short yardage back. He has averaged 3.8 ypc this season. He's nowhere near elite anymore. The money doesn't justify him staying here after this season. But regardless, his contract was 15 million per year. Far shy of a player who plays a position that commands 40 million a year and takes up much of the salary cap space. Like it or not, the QB is the player that will be more focused on. Unless Dak has a defense like the 2000 Ravens or 2002 Bucs, he ain't winning shyt. Derek Carr was told to go home. Yet Dak is putting up similar stats this year and is asked to stay. We are gladly in the playoffs otherwise, he probably should be told to do the same.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
In what way? You're paying big money to what is now a short yardage back. He has averaged 3.8 ypc this season. He's nowhere near elite anymore. The money doesn't justify him staying here after this season. But regardless, his contract was 15 million per year. Far shy of a player who plays a position that commands 40 million a year and takes up much of the salary cap space. Like it or not, the QB is the player that ..will be more focused on. Unless Dak has a defense like the 2000 Ravens or 2002 Bucs, he ain't winning shyt. Derek Carr was told to go home. Yet Dak is putting up similar stats this year and is asked to stay. We are gladly in the playoffs otherwise, he probably should be told to do the same.
If you read the post he clearly said he would of cut Zeke before the season started and I agree, I would of cut him too.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
If you read the post he clearly said he would of cut Zeke before the season started and I agree, I would of cut him too.
I did read that. But he's asking why does Dak get most of the blame and not Zeke. It's not a good argument because Dak commands most of the attention, most of the investment for the team, and most of the leadership role for the offense.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@BlueHeffner im not talking out of my ass. This team clearly let off the gas at the end of the season. I don’t know why they would have the audacity to look forward to the playoffs other then poor leadership at the top. McCarthy will be judged by what he does from here on out. Letting your team relax heading into the playoffs is a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also how is Zeke "clearly on the downside of his career" at 27? How that happen? That is when players play they best ball. When Henry was 27 he ran for 963 yards in 8 games. So what the fukk is going on here? Zeke aging in dog years or something? I don't think he is "on the downside". I think he was never that good to begin with. I think just like we wasted second round picks on drug addicts and federal snitches and Stephen Hawkins neck players, we wasted the number 4 overrall pick who can't do anything on a football field unless multiple hall of famers blow holes open for him, and now, somehow at 27, he can't do anything even when multiple hof's blow holes open for him. None of that has anything to do with Dak Prescott.

:dead:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@BlueHeffner im not talking out of my ass. This team definitely let off the gas at the end of the season. I don’t know why they would have the audacity to do that other then poor leadership at the top.

Thats an omen right there. We chillin on the couch next weekend.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@BlueHeffner im not talking out of my ass. This team clearly let off the gas at the end of the season. I don’t know why they would have the audacity to look forward to the playoffs other then poor leadership at the top. McCarthy will be judged by what he does from here on out. Letting your team relax heading into the playoffs is a recipe for disaster.

Have no problem if they want to move on from McCarthy

Just disagree that Quinn should be the head coach.

His unit is literally the main culprit as to why we are the 5-seed right now instead of having a bye.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking straight facts between how confidence our fanbase is and the 49ers

Top 10 oc based on what? He gets paid it seems for his content so why not back up that claim? That's why I don't watch them Cowboy personalities. They just coli posters. McCray gave a reason why kellen sucks. Unable to feature a number 1 wr. He FINALLY did it this year tho

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Top 10 oc based on what? He gets paid it seems for his content so why not back up that claim? That's why I don't watch them Cowboy personalities. They just coli posters. McCray gave a reason why kellen sucks. Unable to feature a number 1 wr. He FINALLY did it this year tho
Yea he was tripping about the top 10 OC. Kellen Moore got an audition to do on Monday night.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea he was tripping about the top 10 OC. Kellen Moore got an audition to do on Monday night.
Go watch how San Fran ran all over Tampa. We have a better oline and pollard is on cmac level as far as running the ball. That's a good OC. Devin White is good when he knows what's going on hence why he always looks good against Dallas smh. Shanny had that dude chasing cars