Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

I hope The Jones are paying attention and setting the bar high. If Parsons breaks down as the season progress and disappears again in The postseason. Do what the Jets Raiders and Bears did and trade your so call best defensive player for a multiple first round picks. You can’t keep paying 20 million for players who don’t show up when you really need it. We already paying Tank. We’re goin to pay Diggs. I hope Parsons backs his talk up if we go his rookie contract without any postseason success, somebody gotta walk and I ain’t talking coaches

Love this nikka for what he’s done on the field these two season but, damn nikka, he definitely does way too much talking for my liking. Tank or some other vet on that defense gotta reel him the fukk in.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Breh we in 2023...let that shyt go...thats the problem with all you now...soon as we get to the NFCCG you gonna come out the woodwork beating your chest.
You fukkin right :mjgrin:

nikkas gotta protect their mental from the devastation this team has put us thru over the years in some type of way. If we gotta play the reverse psychology game then fukk it :manny:

Daps
i have 2 questions for my brehs

1 - if dak plays like he did in washington again, but we win - how will u react

2 - if dak plays lights out no picks but we lose - how will u react

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps

1. blame somebody else since dak got the win
2. blame somebody else since dak got his numbers

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

When has this c00n ever played “lights out” and we lose? He pads his stats in garbage time so clowns can cite his stats 5 weeks later

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love this nikka for what he’s done on the field these two season but, damn nikka, he definitely does way too much talking for my liking. Tank or some other vet on that defense gotta reel him the fukk in.

Who do you think he get all of that talking from? :heh:

Tank is Mr. Run His Mouth Too Much. :heh:

Micah is just following his OG.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:snoop: I'm only going to respond to this part of your post because I will not read that essay. There is this thing called a salary cap. Dallas will save money by cutting a player that is clearly on the downside of his career on a position that is not valued that much to begin with. Dallas would save 5 million this year alone in 2023 releasing him and that grows to 8 million in 2024 and 17 million in 2025. It is smarter to either trade or release him before the cap hit of 16 million in 2023 and his salary is non-guaranteed. But if we do what you want us to do, you will then see why we aren't a smart organization. He didn't even have a 100 yard game this season and hasn't had a game with over 100 yards since Week 5 of the 2021 season. In fact, he's had over 100 yards twice in the last two seasons combined.
Downside of his career? How? He 27? How you on the downside of your career when you in your supposed to be in your physical prime?

Again, your trying to frame this as "The guy who makes 40 million a year got to get it done because he makes 40 million a year. But the guy who makes 15 million don't matter because blah blah blah blah blah." But it does matter. Cause like you said, there is this thing called a salary cap. You probably don't want a running back sucking up 15 million dollars of cap space who is so bad you got to turn around and cut him before he turns 28 years old. Cutting Zeke next year doesn't do anything for those 1.2 yards per carry games he been having since he been here. We aint cutting him before Sunday so for the here and now it doesn't matter.

Also how is Zeke "clearly on the downside of his career" at 27? How that happen? That is when players play they best ball. When Henry was 27 he ran for 963 yards in 8 games. So what the fukk is going on here? Zeke aging in dog years or something? I don't think he is "on the downside". I think he was never that good to begin with. I think just like we wasted second round picks on drug addicts and federal snitches and Stephen Hawkins neck players, we wasted the number 4 overrall pick who can't do anything on a football field unless multiple hall of famers blow holes open for him, and now, somehow at 27, he can't do anything even when multiple hof's blow holes open for him. None of that has anything to do with Dak Prescott.

And I absolutely want Zeke gone. I would have cut him this year. I would have just eaten that dead money. But you making it seem like we don't win big games or the games we should because our quarterback is not meeting some standard. That's incorrect. We don't win games we should cause we pay players record setting money to sit on the sideline and watch someone else who plays the same position as they do make the pro bowl.

Also who we signing with all this money we save? Who was the last free agent we paid any real money to? Players leave Dallas and talk about how cap boy low balled them but we need to save this money on Zeke contract? We asked Amari to restructure to save money and he said nope you can trade me, but we need to save all this money with Zeke contract?

Also you keep tossing this 40 million number out...uh...Dak is the 9th highest paid QB in the league on a year to year basis :skip:. Kyler Murray contract is larger and the Cardinals are doing what? Aaron Rodgers contract is bigger and what time do the Packers play on Sunday? Derek Carr contract is bigger and they flat out told that dude to go home. You telling me Dak need to get it done at 40 million when throw Rogan out here losing to the Lions making 50 million :skip:

Daps
Downside of his career? How? He 27? How you on the downside of your career when you in your supposed to be in your physical prime?

Again, your trying to frame this as "The guy who makes 40 million a year got to get it done because he makes 40 million a year. But the guy who makes 15 million don't matter because blah blah blah blah blah." But it does matter. Cause like you said, there is this thing called a salary cap. You probably don't want a running back sucking up 15 million dollars of cap space who is so bad you got to turn around and cut him before he turns 28 years old. Cutting Zeke next year doesn't do anything for those 1.2 yards per carry games he been having since he been here. We aint cutting him before Sunday so for the here and now it doesn't matter.

Also how is Zeke "clearly on the downside of his career" at 27? How that happen? That is when players play they best ball. When Henry was 27 he ran for 963 yards in 8 games. So what the fukk is going on here? Zeke aging in dog years or something? I don't think he is "on the downside". I think he was never that good to begin with. I think just like we wasted second round picks on drug addicts and federal snitches and Stephen Hawkins neck players, we wasted the number 4 overrall pick who can't do anything on a football field unless multiple hall of famers blow holes open for him, and now, somehow at 27, he can't do anything even when multiple hof's blow holes open for him. None of that has anything to do with Dak Prescott.

And I absolutely want Zeke gone. I would have cut him this year. I would have just eaten that dead money. But you making it seem like we don't win big games or the games we should because our quarterback is not meeting some standard. That's incorrect. We don't win games we should cause we pay players record setting money to sit on the sideline and watch someone else who plays the same position as they do make the pro bowl.

Also who we signing with all this money we save? Who was the last free agent we paid any real money to? Players leave Dallas and talk about how cap boy low balled them but we need to save this money on Zeke contract? We asked Amari to restructure to save money and he said nope you can trade me, but we need to save all this money with Zeke contract?

Also you keep tossing this 40 million number out...uh...Dak is the 9th highest paid QB in the league on a year to year basis :skip:. Kyler Murray contract is larger and the Cardinals are doing what? Aaron Rodgers contract is bigger and what time do the Packers play on Sunday? Derek Carr contract is bigger and they flat out told that dude to go home. You telling me Dak need to get it done at 40 million when throw Rogan out here losing to the Lions making 50 million :skip:

know what

i agree with all this.