Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Why would this be Zeke last year? He is a number 4 overall pick. He is not even 28 years old. He is the highest paid running back ever. He is running behind 3 HOF.

You think you need to be in the business of cutting or trading a top 4 pick who should be in his physical prime? Cause when Derrick Henry was Zeke age he was running for almost a 1000 yards in 8 games. And he ISNT a top 4 pick? He aint even a 1st round pick?
:snoop: I'm only going to respond to this part of your post because I will not read that essay. There is this thing called a salary cap. Dallas will save money by cutting a player that is clearly on the downside of his career on a position that is not valued that much to begin with. Dallas would save 5 million this year alone in 2023 releasing him and that grows to 8 million in 2024 and 17 million in 2025. It is smarter to either trade or release him before the cap hit of 16 million in 2023 and his salary is non-guaranteed. But if we do what you want us to do, you will then see why we aren't a smart organization. He didn't even have a 100 yard game this season and hasn't had a game with over 100 yards since Week 5 of the 2021 season. In fact, he's had over 100 yards twice in the last two seasons combined.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope The Jones are paying attention and setting the bar high. If Parsons breaks down as the season progress and disappears again in The postseason. Do what the Jets Raiders and Bears did and trade your so call best defensive player for a multiple first round picks. You can’t keep paying 20 million for players who don’t show up when you really need it. We already paying Tank. We’re goin to pay Diggs. I hope Parsons backs his talk up if we go his rookie contract without any postseason success, somebody gotta walk and I ain’t talking coaches

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope The Jones are paying attention and setting the bar high. If Parsons breaks down as the season progress and disappears again in The postseason. Do what the Jets Raiders and Bears did and trade your so call best defensive player for a multiple first round picks. You can’t keep paying 20 million for players who don’t show up when you really need it. We already paying Tank. We’re goin to pay Diggs. I hope Parsons backs his talk up if we go his rookie contract without any postseason success, somebody gotta walk and I ain’t talking coaches

:what:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

You buggin bro

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes the tough decisions gotta be made. Cowboys made a mistake not trading War. This team is built to win now. If we don’t make it to the championship game before it’s time to pay Parsons, it’s time make some moves. If you can get a package like the Raiders got for Mack, or the Jets got for Adams, you have to strongly consider it

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

@dtownreppin214 :what:
I said what I said. :yeshrug:

You know I watch/listen to everything when it comes to this team. No doubt in my mind a lot of the poor play we’ve witnessed the last several weeks is due to McCarthy letting his foot off the gas. You can read in the players comments that they did not take this last part of the season seriously. This on the head coach. Quinn has the ear of the team. If we get embarrassed make the change. Cause it’s going to get ugly next year without Quinn.