Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
our defense is being overrated before they even done Anything. This line is overrated. Only person I trust in it is Parsons until they show me. I’m not goin off preseason.

They keep talking about Trysten Hill. Dude been here 4 years and ain’t done shyt shyt. He a bigger myth than Matt Johnson:childplease:.

Gholston mad the switch to inside and I ain’t heard shyt about the progress. He couldn’t set the edge on the outside against the run but I’m suppose to believe he’s a better run stopper in the middle:childplease:

Sam Williams look like the dline version of Vontaze Burfict:childplease:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
our defense is being overrated before they even done Anything. This line is overrated. Only person I trust in it is Parsons until they show me. I’m not goin off preseason.

They keep talking about Trysten Hill. Dude been here 4 years and ain’t done shyt shyt. He a bigger myth than Matt Johnson:childplease:.

Gholston mad the switch to inside and I ain’t heard shyt about the progress. He couldn’t set the edge on the outside against the run but I’m suppose to believe he’s a better run stopper in the middle:childplease:

Sam Williams look like the dline version of Vontaze Burfict:childplease:
from personnel to coaching this is the best defensive unit we’ve had since the dynasty years, go write it down.