Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yep

I have data 5 years in a row showing this nikka letting this team down once we get to the crucial games in Dec/Jan.

Why should I or anyone else believe that this year will be different? :stopitslime:

2017:

Seahawks had 136 total yards and 150 yards in penalties and still won

2018:

We go up 7-3 early and then the Rams score 20 unanswered points, making it 23-7. Dak had 39 passing yards in this span…

2019:

This was for the division against the Eagles’ practice squad :camby:

2020:

Was hurt but was 1-3 before the injury

2021:

Doesnt even need a video reference

Slide in the middle of the field with no timeouts with the season on the line brehs

Imagine caping for that ^^^ :scusthov:

2020 we had one of the worst defenses in the history of the nfl through 4 games. Dak supposed to overcome that :pachaha:

Rams score 20 unanswered points? How come our defense couldn't stop them?

Dak letting the team down but the defense letting a wide receiver rush for 7 yards a carry in a playoff game :russ:

I look forward to your excuses Sunday night when Brady takes off his life alert chain and throws for 300 yards and 4 touchdowns on this defense...AGAIN :mjlol:

Didn't we have the lead last year when we played the bucs with under two minutes left? What happened? :pachaha:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
/Dakota stans
I don't want to here nothing from you in this thread until this fat piece of shyt we paying 12 million dollars to does something else but fall down at the line of scrimmage :stopitslime:

Zeke aint broke a tackle since I had 0 kids and now I got 2 :stopitslime:

Trash ass nikka hasn't had a 30 yard run since corona stopped being a beer and started being a disease :stopitslime:

I keep expecting him to take his mask off and it's really Jaylon Smith underneath :mjlol:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to here nothing from you in this thread until this fat piece of shyt we paying 12 million dollars to does something else but fall down at the line of scrimmage :stopitslime:

Zeke aint broke a tackle since I had 0 kids and now I got 2 :stopitslime:

Trash ass nikka hasn't had a 30 yard run since corona stopped being a beer and started being a disease :stopitslime:

I keep expecting him to take his mask off and it's really Jaylon Smith underneath :mjlol:

Hate on a back who ave 4 yards a carry with the worst run blocking oline in the game and a qb who audibles to runs with a 8 man front. You can’t make this up.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep

I have data 5 years in a row showing this nikka letting this team down once we get to the crucial games in Dec/Jan.

Why should I or anyone else believe that this year will be different? :stopitslime:

2017:

Seahawks had 136 total yards and 150 yards in penalties and still won

2018:

We go up 7-3 early and then the Rams score 20 unanswered points, making it 23-7. Dak had 39 passing yards in this span…

2019:

This was for the division against the Eagles’ practice squad :camby:

2020:

Was hurt but was 1-3 before the injury

2021:

Doesnt even need a video reference

Slide in the middle of the field with no timeouts with the season on the line brehs

Imagine caping for that ^^^ :scusthov:

And he's still universally regarded as a top 10 qb, you're hate for him won't change that. You trying to pin every single loss on him won't change that.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
And he's still universally regarded as a top 10 qb, you're hate for him won't change that. You trying to pin every single loss on him won't change that.
Mahomes
Allen
Rodgers
Lamar
Wilson
Burrow
Herbert
Stafford
Brady
Watson

There’s 10

Are we sure Dakota Fanning is better than Carr? Calamari? Garoppolo?

How much does Justin Fields need to do to leapfrog Dak? Because Burrow and Herbert undoubtedly leapfrogged dude in 1-2 seasons

I’m not even trying to hate, but some of you brehs need to chill on the Kool-Aid. He won 0 playoff games with Amari, Gallup, CeeDee, and Schultz for 2 years. The guys above wish they had those weapons.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Hate on a back who ave 4 yards a carry with the worst run blocking oline in the game and a qb who audibles to runs with a 8 man front. You can’t make this up.
He averaged 4 yards a carry only because of the 3 game stretch to stare the season where he was averaging around 6. After the giants game he had multiple games where he didn't average 3 and multiple games where he didn't even average 2.

8 man front :mjlol: . GET THE fukk OUT OF HERE :dead:. Who the fukk is putting 8 in the box to stop a back who can't rush for more yards than cory clement :mjlol:.

Zeke the 3rd highest paid running back in the league and where he at on the top 100 list :mjlol:

Jonathan Taylor getting busy with a qb so bad he on his 3rd team in 3 years but Zeke can't consistently get 60 yards a game playing with a qb who is top 10 in virtually every passing category.

Tragic :mjlol:. We better NEVER pay a running back anything beyond his rookie contract again:mjlol:

12 million a year for a nikka who once ran the ball 9 times for 16 yards:mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
He averaged 4 yards a carry only because of the 3 game stretch to stare the season where he was averaging around 6. After the giants game he had multiple games where he didn't average 3 and multiple games where he didn't even average 2.

8 man front :mjlol: . GET THE fukk OUT OF HERE :dead:. Who the fukk is putting 8 in the box to stop a back who can't rush for more yards than cory clement :mjlol:.

Zeke the 3rd highest paid running back in the league and where he at on the top 100 list :mjlol:

Jonathan Taylor getting busy with a qb so bad he on his 3rd team in 3 years but Zeke can't consistently get 60 yards a game playing with a qb who is top 10 in virtually every passing category.

Tragic :mjlol:. We better NEVER pay a running back anything beyond his rookie contract again:mjlol:

12 million a year for a nikka who once ran the ball 9 times for 16 yards:mjlol:
full

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mahomes
Allen
Rodgers
Lamar
Wilson
Burrow
Herbert
Stafford
Brady
Watson

There’s 10

Are we sure Dakota Fanning is better than Carr? Calamari? Garoppolo?

How much does Justin Fields need to do to leapfrog Dak? Because Burrow and Herbert undoubtedly leapfrogged dude in 1-2 seasons

I’m not even trying to hate, but some of you brehs need to chill on the Kool-Aid. He won 0 playoff games with Amari, Gallup, CeeDee, and Schultz for 2 years. The guys above wish they had those weapons.
What has deshaun watson accomplished that dak hasn't? Lamar Jackson? Nah.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Michael Irvin doing the best he can to give Dak the MVP trophy :russ:

I need the number to his dealer. For research purposes :jbhmm: