Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Not to go full Swagnificent but something is off with Tolbert in the eyes and face. Probably should have been the first sign. Bro don't got the look of a top WR facially :yeshrug:.

i

Sam Williams not dressing would be a major disappointment

Daps
Not to go full Swagnificent but something is off with Tolbert in the eyes and face. Probably should have been the first sign. Bro don't got the look of a top WR facially :yeshrug:.

i

Sam Williams not dressing would be a major disappointment

i guess this was a comedic take but it doesnt make sense and proves why cowboy fans are pretty lame.

The fukk does his face gotta do with his abilities.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
our defense is being overrated before they even done Anything. This line is overrated. Only person I trust in it is Parsons until they show me. I’m not goin off preseason.

They keep talking about Trysten Hill. Dude been here 4 years and ain’t done shyt shyt. He a bigger myth than Matt Johnson:childplease:.

Gholston mad the switch to inside and I ain’t heard shyt about the progress. He couldn’t set the edge on the outside against the run but I’m suppose to believe he’s a better run stopper in the middle:childplease:

Sam Williams look like the dline version of Vontaze Burfict:childplease:
That Dline Burict funny as hell but everything else off base.

We've seen Gallimore be a bully in a middle. Osa/Odi - what are we calling him? - was legit rookie year and I don't see a reason for him to regress. We got a plethora of rushers and Parson.

The defense is definitely the bright spot and something to look forward to, you buggin

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess this was a comedic take but it doesnt make sense and proves why cowboy fans are pretty lame.

The fukk does his face gotta do with his abilities.
The new philmonroe ain't playing games wit yall lol.

But Sam Williams not playing don't mean anything. Yall need to stop it. If he's not dressing later in the season then worry

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Dline Burict funny as hell but everything else off base.

We've seen Gallimore be a bully in a middle. Osa/Odi - what are we calling him? - was legit rookie year and I don't see a reason for him to regress. We got a plethora of rushers and Parson.

The defense is definitely the bright spot and something to look forward to, you buggin
Yeah Gallimore was a bully against Washington and New York but he no called/no showed against SF and Arizona. Make it make sense. Gallimore get his most praise during the August/July when no pads are on

Osa started off hot but cooled off by Thanksgiving.

I hope I’m wrong but I’m not giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited: