Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole “pass rush is a privilege“ narrative is so idiotic. We got teams scared to go into two minute offense when they need to because of this pass rush.
The fact that teams are that scared says Micah is DPOY. I dont care what Judon is doing. Teams running the ball down 15 with 5 minutes left smh.

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We also were supposed to sign Ray Lewis in the mid 2000s. And resign Gregory.

We were going to draft Manziel.

Every Texas born player ever has wanted to come home and play for the Star.

This Odell shyt is getting annoying. This is more nauseating than the DWade farewell tour that he milked for an entire season. I think “shut up and dribble” is actually applicable in this case. Tired of tweets and reports of this guy taking a meeting with X team in Z weeks and will wait until Y time to make a decision and is wanting Q money over L years with N guaranteed.

:unimpressed:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We also were supposed to sign Ray Lewis in the mid 2000s. And resign Gregory.

We were going to draft Manziel.

Every Texas born player ever has wanted to come home and play for the Star.

This Odell shyt is getting annoying. This is more nauseating than the DWade farewell tour that he milked for an entire season. I think “shut up and dribble” is actually applicable in this case. Tired of tweets and reports of this guy taking a meeting with X team in Z weeks and will wait until Y time to make a decision and is wanting Q money over L years with N guaranteed.

:unimpressed:
For God’s sake prescribe yourself some anti-depressants.
:pachaha:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Who are we rooting for today besides injuries to our future opponents?
Saints
Browns
Falcons
Hawks
Packers

Packers and Saints by far the most important ones. The Packers you already know why and the Saints for two reasons.

1. Philly owns their first rounder

2. We need the 9ers to be a Wild Card

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Saints
Browns
Falcons
Hawks
Packers

Packers and Saints by far the most important ones. The Packers you already know why and the Saints for two reasons.

1. Philly owns their first rounder

2. We need the 9ers to be a Wild Card
:myman:

I'll add Ravens and Bengals. I want the Jaguars in tank mode and I don't want the Titans in contention for HFA when we go there.